Samsung Xpress Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner Copier and Fax
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Samsung Xpress Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner Copier and Fax is rated out of 5 by 37.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Melek from Good w/complications Although this all in one is easy to set up and has great quality in printing and coping, I've experienced several problems. One is the longevity of the toner. Compared to the laser printer I had before, this one has already cost me double in cost in toner. Now the Wi-Fi connectivity will not stay connected. I have to set up the wireless connection multiple times a day to get the printer to work.It is not my Wi-Fi service, because I stay connected, it's the communication between the Wi-Fi and the copier. It is really inconvenient and when I go back to the coast I will be returning it.
Date published: 2015-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hunter2013a1a from I my expressm2070 printer So far, I love everything about this printer. The ink cartridges are pricey,till you factor in they all have at least a 1000pg capacity. I can print from my Samsung phones sitting on the couch. My wife is a teacher and does a lot of graphic design projects as hand outs, bag tags,locker signs and so on.... she is thrilled with the quality of printing both plain paper and photo paper as well. We love our Samsung printer we love Samsung period.
Date published: 2015-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johna303 from Very Happy I'm very happy with my Samsung Xpress 2070FW multifunction printer. Being a multifunction printer allowed me to gain valuable desk space by having only one device that do everything I need instead of four, plus the additional handy features that I didn't have with the other devices. What's also a big plus, is that I don't have worry about the ink drying out and not being able to print as with when using an inkjet printer.
Date published: 2016-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ryanhss from The best ever I used to use the ink jet printer but whenever I try to use the ink jet printer, it had an issue. Because I use printer once a while, ink dried out or something was stuck on the nozzle. After I changed to this laser printer, I don't have to worry about it. One bad thing is that cartridge is too expensive. But it is okay for me, I've used the bundle cartridge up to now (1 year).
Date published: 2015-11-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by jav3 from Great Printer...Low toner Just bought it and it works great! Shipment arrived in 2 days! Excellent condition and packaging. Only issue was the toner cartridge only had 40% life left. With a toner cartridge cost of around $41, that means around $25 of toner was used up. That $25 difference could have bought me a new unit at other places. Still, the quick shipping and condition makes it a good deal.
Date published: 2016-05-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by TDVOL from This MFP - Multi Function Printer - Works Exactly As I Expected It To Printing, both one-sided and manual duplex, was flawless. Same for scanning (save to several different formats) and copying. I do not use Fax. Simply an outstanding value. I expect to be using this MFP for several years. No problem finding toner, either. You cannot go wrong with this home-office workhorse!
Date published: 2015-11-27
Rated 3 out of 5 by jacktheelf from Fast printer, but serious issues with initial toner cartridge and scan capability This printer is fast, but the initial toner is supposed to yield 500 copies and it just gave me the warning of needing to replace the toner at 250 copies. When scanning one cannot scan to a PDF, which is disappointing. I hope the replacement cartridges will yield closer to the expected output.
Date published: 2014-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zannewoks from My first home lasar printer I was really tired of buying replacement cartridges for inkjets so I decided if I ever needed a new printer it would be a laser. So I did a little research and came up with a Samsung, so far I am very happy with it, I do wish that physical instructions on how to operate it, came with it.
Date published: 2016-02-21
- Printer Type
- All-In-One Printer
- Output Type
- Black & White
- Black Print Speed
- Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USB 2.0
- Product Line
- Samsung Xpress
- Near Field Communication (NFC) for easy wireless printing
- Mobile Printing thru Samsung Mobile Print App
- Print fast at speeds of up to 21 pages per minute
- One-Touch Wireless Setup for easy connection
- All-in-one machine lets you print, copy, scan, and fax
- Samsung Mobile Print app lets you print from a smartphone
- NFC-enabled to connect wirelessly to your mobile device
- Prints clear, crisp text and images at 21 pages per minute
- Eco button helps reduce toner, paper, and energy use
- Print, copy, scan, and fax with ease using the all-in-one Xpress M2070FW Multifunction Printer from Samsung. Just tap the printer with your NFC-enabled phone or tablet to easily connect, print, and adjust settings wirelessly. The Eco button makes it easy. The Samsung Xpress M2070FW Multifunction Printer is a smart choice whether you're working out of a home office or running a business. This versatile printer helps you communicate with clients, prepare presentations, produce high-quality copies, and keep up with administrative paperwork without the need for four different machines. Managers will love it for the way it streamlines work while helping reduce overhead costs.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.