Staples 16-Sheet Professional Series Micro-Cut Shredder (SPL-TMC162A-CC)
A true treasure hunter from OH snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Shreds up to 16 sheets at once
- Shreds at speeds of up to 6.56 feet per minute
- 20 minute run time
- 40 minute cool down time
- Includes wastebasket bin with 8-gallon capacity (30.28 L)
- Operates at a low 60-decibel noise level
- Advanced autoreverse protects from jams
- The Staples SPL-TMC162A 16-Sheet Shredder is the ideal shredder for ensuring illegibility. This cutting-edge shredder breaks down items into small 0.125- by .047-inch pieces and can shred up to 16 sheets of paper per pass, allowing you to dispose of a wide range of sensitive documents all with one unit. With its 6.56 feet/minute speed, full 20-minute runtime, and large built-in wastebasket with 8-gallon capacity, the micro-cut shredder maximizes efficiency to help you tackle big jobs without interruption. The Staples 16-Sheet Micro-Cut Shredder has an Advanced Autoreverse Technology System that automatically resists jamming, so you can deposit paper and other items without worry. Additionally, an on-off function has detection for automatically stopping when not in use, offering you optimal energy efficiency and safety during use. This Staples SPL-TMC162A 16-Sheet Shredder combines low 60-decibel performance with the innovation of advanced V-Track blades to give you powerful results wit
- Noise level (dB.): 60
- Shreds CDs/DVDs: Yes
- Recommended Number of Users: 2-5 users
- Shred Size: 0.125" x 0.47"
- Shred Speed (ft/min): 6.56
- Media Destroyer: Yes
- Cool Down Time (minutes): 40
- Security Level: Level 3
- Wastebasket Capacity (gal.): 8
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.