Xerox XMOBILE Wi-fi Sheetfeed Scanner
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pass-Through Scanner
- Scanning Resolution
- 300 x 300 DPI
- Color Depth
- 24 Bit
- USB 2.0
- Experience the Freedom of True Mobility. What is Xerox Mobile Scanner? It means easy-to-use technology that is flexibile enough to use anywhere you are, untethered, fully compatible with your world and gear. It means information at your fingertips, integrated devices, small in size, high in performance, all the while being environmentally friendly, affordable and reliable. Until today, scanners have been, at best, portable. They were small and easy to travel with. But now it is time to think about mobility in a whole new way. Introducing Xerox Mobile Scanner, the first truly mobile scanner that lets you scan anywhere without a computer, cords or software. You can even scan to your smartphone using the USB cable that came with your phone. Reliable and easy to use Xerox Mobile Scanner is a small color scanner that is powered by a rechargeable battery. No computer or power connection is required to start scanning. Simply turn on the scanner, select one of three file formats (color PDF, black and white PDF or color JPG), and insert your document. Your scanned items are saved to an SD memory card (2GB card included) or a USB flash drive. Alternately, if you attach the scanner to a smartphone, your scans are saved to the phone's internal memory. Xerox Mobile Scanner takes only 10 seconds to scan a full page at 300 dpi, and you can scan 300 pages per charge. With Visioneer's AutoLaunch technology, scanning begins as soon as documents are inserted into the scanner. Optional Wireless Capability Scanner can also scan your documents and wirelessly transfer the scanned JPG files with an optional Eye-Fi card (not included) inserted into your scanner. Eye-Fi is an SDHC memory card that has built-in Wi-Fi. It stores the images on your card and uses your wireless network to effortlessly transfer these images to your computer and over 25 online destinations such as Evernote, Picasa, Facebook, Shutterfly, and MobileMe.
- Wi-Fi Scanner
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.