Intuit Quicken Rental Property Manager 2013- For Windows PC- (419355)
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Business Planning
- Organizes your personal and rental property finances, all in one place
- Identifies tax-deductible rental property expenses
- Tracks income and expenses by property
- Creates Schedule E report to save time on taxes
- Shows which rents have been paid so you know who owes you money.
- Quicken Rental Property Manager categorizes your personal and rental property expenses for tax purposes. The tax deduction summary lets you instantly see your tax deduction status throughout the year to help avoid any surprises. Quicken Rental Property Manager automatically categorizes your personal and rental expenses, so you can see exactly where you're spending. Check in anytime to see exactly where your personal and rental finances are for the week, month or year.
- Product Type: Software
- Software Main Type: Management
- Brand Name: Intuit
- Software Sub Type: Financial Management
- Distribution Media/Method: CD-ROM
- License Pricing: Standard
- License Type: Complete Product
- Platform Supported: PC
- Operating System Supported: Windows
Simplify & organize your money:
- Shows your bank and credit card accounts together
- Securely imports your bank transactions
- Categorizes your expenses so you can see where your money goes
- Projects income & expenses so you know what you have to spend
- Guides you through creating a custom budget
- Reminders help you stay on top of bills
- NEW! Email & text alerts tell you when things change
- Syncs with Quicken app for iPhone, iPad and Android
Manage your money & save:
- Also shows loan, investment and retirement accounts
- Creates a custom plan to reduce debt
- Creates savings plans to pay for college, a house or a large purchase
- Shows what you need to save now to reach your retirement goals
- Easily imports your data from earlier versions of Quicken
Manage investments and plan for taxes:
- Shows your returns and how you are doing vs. market averages
- Helps you make better buy/sell decisions with market comparisons
- Continuously updates quotes to keep your portfolio value current
- Tracks cost basis & creates Schedule D tax reports for capital gains
Manage personal & business in one:
- Categorizes your personal and business expenses
- Shows your business profit and loss at a glance
- Runs Schedule C reports to make doing your taxes easier
- Identifies tax-deductible business expenses
- Creates professional-looking invoices and estimates
anage your rental property income and expenses:
- Organizes information in one place: lease terms, rental rates and security deposits
- Tracks income and expenses by property, so you can see what you're spending and what you've earned
- Shows you which rents have been paid and which are outstanding Creates Schedule E reports to make doing your taxes easier
- Maximizes your tax deductions by identifying tax-deductible rental property expenses
- License Quantity: 1 User
- Manufacturer: Intuit, Inc
- Product Name: Quicken Rental Property Manager 2013
- Package Type: Retail
- Software Name: Quicken Rental Property Manager 2013
- Manufacturer Part Number: 419355
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.intuit.com
- Quicken Rental Property Manager 2013
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.