SAMSUNG BDF-5700 (Compact 12W" x 2H" x 8D") WI-FI All Zone Multi Region DVD Blu ray Player - 100~240V 50/60Hz, 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET + 6 Feet HDMI Cable Bundle
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
SAMSUNG BDF-5700 (Compact 12W" x 2H" x 8D") WI-FI All Zone Multi Region DVD Blu ray Player - 100~240V 50/60Hz, 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET + 6 Feet HDMI Cable Bundle is rated out of 5 by 67.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Woodman51 from Good BD Player for the price -- missing Amazon Prime I bought two of these after a recent purchase of the higher grade Samsung Blu-Ray that had many more apps. Unfortunately, this one is missing the most important one -- Amazon Prime. I mistakenly thought that all "smart" Blu-Ray players would have all the apps. Since I've installed this one, I'll keep it, but the other model 5700 is going back to the store tomorrow. Overall, I prefer Samsung products: I have four of their TVs and five of their Blu-ray players. I wish there had been a more clear indication on the box that it was missing Amazon Prime.
Date published: 2013-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scoopley from This player up-converts DVD's Better than most This has the best up-convert of a DVD to 1080p I've seen. It's better than my last player and I doubt any other player can beat it. It's about as close as possible. It also has plenty of settings for picture, sound and more. And, has an audio connection for my receiver (digital, not optical, which is odd but works just as well). The only thing I don't like is the software version nbr the player gives does not correspond to the version nbr's on the website. It cost a little more than some players, but they can't match it -- it's worth it.
Date published: 2013-11-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by PantherHawk from Good roduct overall The picture quality is great and the features that it has is really good. Some features are a little difficult to figure out how to setup, but once they are, works well. I do find the inability to download extra apps to this unit as opposed to one that cost less, irritating.
Date published: 2013-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bslang from Love this DVD player.... Very easy to I install and set-up. The picture quality is awesome!!! My husband has a huge DVD collection which most of them are NOT blue-ray. Every DVD we have played that are NOT blue-ray look like they ARE Blue-ray. The picture is awesome and I love how I don't have press 50 million buttons to get the DVD player screen on the TV. As soon as I turn my DVD player on, the screen on my Samsung TV changes over to the DVD screen. Definitely worth the money. Plus it is small and compact so it does not take up much room on the TV stand.
Date published: 2014-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bamahal from This product has excellent features and easy setup This is my first Blu-Ray player and I was pleased by how easy this machine was able to integrate with my Smart TV and WiFi system. The remote was simple and the movie playback has been great. I was also able to easily sync with my computer to stream movies with WiFi. I would highly recommend this product for the price and ease of use.
Date published: 2013-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by SatisfiedNtx from Would highly recommend I bought this player in 2013 and have enjoyed the experience: (1) compared to a previous blu-ray player the clarity is exceptional; (2) this model has the capability of wireless and LAN connection, which some models do not have; & (3) for the price of this model compared to other models I have found the player has exceptional reliability and featues that surpasses Samsung's competition.
Date published: 2013-11-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by JustARegularPerson from BD-F5700 A bit of a disappointment This is a nice lightweight unit. It's easy to use and set up was no trouble. Although I couldn't seem to find an option to turn off power save. Leave it paused for too long and it turns off and when you turn it back on, it doesn't go to the point on the disc where you were. Blu-rays play fine and the player is quiet. The disappointment for me is only 12 options for streaming media. This was not made clear on the box. It just listed a few and said additional content available. But what's worse than that, the user cannot choose which apps they can have. Right now only Pandora is useful to me. So, since it doesn't have what I need, I'll be returning this. I'll be looking for a unit with more streaming options and that doesn't mean it will be Samsung.
Date published: 2014-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lasso60 from Setup Setup was a Breeze... Plugged in HDMI cable and power cord and it found my TV, Router, everything..Simple instructions and I was on Netflix quickly and wirelessly.
Date published: 2013-12-16
- Works on any TV with HDMI connection. Now, watch all your favorite DVD's in region 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 PAL/NTSC + BD ZONE A/B/C with full HD 1080p.The Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity so you can wirelessly stream movies, TV shows, music, and other content from a wide variety of entertainment apps including YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and Pandora. The BD-F5700 also features AllShare Play. This allows you to share movies, music, and photos using your TV screen and a variety of compatible devices including smartphones, tablets, computers, hard drives, and more. Other features include a quick start mode, BD Wise, and full HD 1080p upconversion for DVDs. It also supports advanced audio formats like Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS HD Master Audio. This Blu-ray player includes a remote control, so you can take advantage of Anynet+. This feature lets you control multiple Samsung devices from a single remote. For connecting the BD-F5700 to your TV and/or AV receiver, it also features an HDMI output and a digital coaxial audio output. Connect to the Web and Your Content without Wires With built-in Wi-Fi, no additional cables or wires are needed to connect to your wireless home network. You can wirelessly access Samsung Apps or other Smart Blu-ray features with ease. You can also sync and stream content to other DLNA-enabled PCs, smartphones, tablets, and cameras via Samsung AllShare DLNA technology Share Content from Multiple Devices with AllShare Samsung AllShare enables you to wirelessly access and then stream content from any compatible device, such as a PC or mobile device. Share movies, photos, and music all through a single device. With the benefits of Web storage, you can access and even share content when you're away from home BD Wise Technology Get vivid replay of Blu-ray discs with other Samsung BD Wise products when using an HDMI connection.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.