Denon AVR-S510BT 5.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Number of Channels
- Up to 70W Per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Denon Setup Assistant Sound Optimization
- 4K Ultra HD and 3D Pass-Through via HDMI
- 5 x HDMI-In / 1 x HDMI-Out
- Bluetooth Connectivity with HEOS Link
- Front-Panel USB Connectivity for Audio
- Remote Control Included
- The perfect combination of high performance and high value, the Denon AVR-S510BT delivers superb sonic fidelity along with a host of advanced features that includes compatibility with the latest HDMI 2.0 specification, along with the latest HDCP 2.2 specification that's required for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content. The video section features 5 HDMI inputs, 3 of which feature 4K Ultra HD/60 Hz full frame rate and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through for the ultimate home theater experience.
Our exclusive Denon Setup Assistant quickly and easily guides you through the setup process, which includes automated speaker configuration and optimization using the supplied measuring microphone.
Featuring Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, the AVR-S510BT is also equipped with a convenient USB port on the front panel for streaming your favorite tracks and charging your portable device, and the Denon 500 Series Remote App lets you control the unit via your Bluetooth device.
Built-in Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
The AVR-S510BT features Bluetooth streaming, supporting Bluetooth-equipped devices that support the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). Simply select the AVR-S510BT from your device's Bluetooth menu to turn on the receiver and start playing your music. The AVR-S510BT can remember up to 8 paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks.
Latest HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Specifications
Equipped with 5 HDMI inputs, the AVR-S510BT features support for 4K Ultra HD full frame rate 60 Hz pass-through on 3 inputs along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through, along with 3D compatibility on all HDMI inputs. It's also equipped with HDCP 2.2 signal handling, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
With our exclusive Setup Assistant along with the Quick Start Guide, you can connect and configure your home theater system quickly and easily. The AVR-S510BT comes with a setup measuring microphone that adjusts critical system parameters for top audio fidelity custom-tailored for your speaker system and listening space.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
The AVR-S510BT features dual subwoofer outputs, which lets you place 2 subwoofers in different locations in the room. That allows for smoother deep bass response, helping to eliminate room-induced acoustical interference, a common problem with single subwoofer setups.
Discrete Power Output Stage
All 5 power amplifier stages feature true Class AB amplification, and are configured with discrete high current power transistors that can easily drive lower impedance 6 ohm speakers, and each channel is rated at a maximum of 140 watts of power.
Easy To Use Quick Select Functions
Featuring a clean front panel design, the AVR-S510BT comes equipped with 4 Quick Select function buttons that let you choose from your most popular input sources, and the ergonomically designed remote also includes Quick Select buttons. With Quick Select, the AVR-S510BT remembers your preferred sources as well as your preferred audio settings for each source so you can enjoy precisely tailored sound with each one.
Bluetooth Remote App
Download the 500 Series Denon Remote app and control your AVR-S510BT from your Bluetooth device. Functions include On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute and Source Selection. The app is available now in an Android version, and will soon be offered in an iOS version.
- Product Type: A/V Receiver
- Audio Channels: 5.2
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Ethernet: No
- Wireless LAN: No
- Maximum Frequency Response: 20 kHz
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- DLNA Certified: No
- Number of Analog Audio Inputs: 4
- Number of Digital Coaxial Inputs: 1
- Number of Digital Optical Inputs: 2
- Multizone: No
- 3D Type: 3D
- Sound System: DTS-HD Master Audio,Dolby TrueHD,DTS HD
- Brand Name: Denon
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency Band: AM,FM
- Minimum Frequency Response: 20 Hz
- Operating Power Consumption: 330 W
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 5
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Height: 6"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 12.6"
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Denon Electronics (USA), LLC
- Product Model: AVR-S510BT
- Product Name: AVR-S510BT 5.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth
- Manufacturer Part Number: AVR-S510BT
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.usa.denon.com
- Weight (Approximate): 17.40 lb
- A/V Receiver
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.