Sewell Blastir Pro, Ir Emitter And Receiver Kit, Ir Extender, Supports Dual Band Ir And Rc-mm Ir Signals
A clever deal seeker from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Control all of your home theater video sources like Blu-Ray players, DVD players, TIVO, video receivers, and anything else that uses a standard IR remote control from behind walls and other obstructions by extending the IR signal with this kit. Sewell's IR extender kits provide all the parts you need in one convenient package to send an IR signal from the comfort of your couch to wherever you store your equipment. The BlastIR Pro offers several new features including smaller form factor, aesthetic designs, and increased compatibility. Like other products in the BlastIR family this unit supports dual band IR signals but it doesn't stop there, the Pro supports RC-MM Protocol. For more information on RC-MM, check out Sewell's website. This kit includes an IR receiver, a connecting block (which also serves as a signal repeater), and IR emitters. The IR receiver is a small inconspicuous device that you can mount on your HDTV's bezel or anywhere else in the room where you will want to point your remote. It is small and very easy to hide, but must be in line-of-site to your couch (or wherever you will be sitting when using your remote control). This receiver receives your remote control's commands and sends the signal over 3.5mm mini stereo wire to the connecting block (which you can hide behind your wall).The connecting block then actively repeats and sends the same signal through all IR emitters connected to the block. Four emitters come with the kit and each emitter features two "eyes". Each eye blasts out the same IR signal, and you can tape them directly to your equipment or simply fix them to a nearby shelf or wall (or even the back of the door of your video closet).
- Sewell Direct
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.