LG 60" Class (59.5 Actual Diagonal Size) 4K UHD LED TV w/ webOS 2.0
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
LG 60" Class (59.5 Actual Diagonal Size) 4K UHD LED TV w/ webOS 2.0 is rated out of 5 by 13851.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dantcook3 from Won't stay connected to wifi Poor video motion blur is very bad,had to take one back when wifi stopped working and saw 3 more that had been returned,Think twice
Date published: 2015-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by cgreen from Proper Calibration and Connection After properly calibrating this tv and bypassing my slightly outdated audio receiver I couldn't be happier. The colors are incredible and the 4k up-scaling works as advertised.
Date published: 2015-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shopper21 from Love the picture and the features! I purchased this TV because I liked the picture and the price. So far I have been very pleased. The selection of apps is not premium, but I just purchased a blu ray player that has premium apps, so I can access anything using the apps or the web. This TV does not have the smart remote, which I am happy about, so I purchased a compatible keyboard/touchpad which works great. The web surfing is not speedy but I have a laptop for that. Overall this was a great purchase!!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-02-15
Rated 2 out of 5 by PJ2780 from Wireless network glitchy. Wi-Fi network very unstable. How about every third time the TV is turned off, TV has problems locating a Wi-Fi network. Are usually have to unplug the TV for about 30 seconds about two or three times for the Wi-Fi signal to pick back up.
Date published: 2016-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by mlitts from price was right true 120 hz 1 week old setup was easy had a little problem to adjust settings did a google search was easy just turned down shrpness
Date published: 2015-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by hojjat from remarkable resolution! Wow, everything I could of asked for. Great clarity, simple set up and solid sound at an amazing price. The HD channels are amazing and the details in the UFC fence, fighters etc, during the fights are out of this world. The only problem is the family all wants to watch this t.v. vs the non 4K's.
Date published: 2015-11-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by DennisA11 from Nice TV so far I bought this TV in January and so far it's a nice TV. I have had a couple of instances where the TV drops the wireless connection to the internet. It's easily corrected but a hassle to have to go back and reenter your password using the remote. The picture is very good though and the settings are easy to navigate through. Looking forward to more 4K content from my cable provider, Netflix and Amazon Prime. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mysticlane from 55" ULTRA HDTV My wife I bought a 50" LG HDTV a little over two years ago. A friend told us about the Ultra HDTV so on my birthday we decided to go do some research on the is Ultra HDTV. It is one of the best decisions we made. It is a very good product and we recommend it to prospective customers. We bought 3 for our new business ,sister in law got one and you will so happy when you upgrade. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-08-21
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) TruMotion 240Hz webOS 2.0 IPS 4K (excludes 70") One of the secrets behind LG TVs' outstanding UHD performance is the specially designed display panel. IPS 4K delivers true colors that remain more consistent at wide viewing angles, with four times the resolution of Full HD. With IPS 4K, any seat can be the best in the house Tru-4K Engine Enjoy the benefits of 4K resolution today. LG's Tru-4K HD Engine upscales the picture through a multi-step data analysis that enhances the details of broadcasts, movies, sports and videogames to near-4K quality, giving you the superior viewing experience you expect from an ULTRA HDTV LED Plus All LG LED TVs deliver crystal-clear images and vivid colors, but LED Plus goes even further, with local dimming technology that provides greater contrast Tru-4K Upscaler Triple XD Engine Tru-Color Generator Tru-Black Control Real Cinema 24p Natural Voice Reco
- Product Type: LED-LCD TV
- Scan Format: 2160p
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Backlight Technology: LED Plus
- VESA Mount Standard: 300 x 300
- Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
- Video Signal Standard: 4K UHDTV
- Product Family: UF7300
- Motion Interpolation Technology: TruMotion 240Hz
- Smart TV: Yes
- Total Number of HDMI Ports: 3
- Color: Black
- Sound System: ULTRA Surround,Dolby Digital,DTS
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Brand Name: LG
- Screen Size: 60"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 52.40 lb
- RMS Output Power: 20 W
- Height with Stand: 33.20"
- Width with Stand: 53.10"
- Depth with Stand: 10.20"
- PC Streaming: Yes
- Internet Access: Yes
- Height: 30.8"
- Width: 53.1"
- Depth: 2.3"
- Product Series: UF7300
- Features: Film Mode,Local Dimming,Wall Mountable,Web Browser,In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology,Media Player,Progressive Scan
- Manufacturer: LG Electronics
- Product Model: 60UF7300
- Product Name: 4K UHD LED TV - 60" Class (59.5" Diag)
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC,230 V AC
- Manufacturer Part Number: 60UF7300
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
- Weight (Approximate): 51.30 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.