LG 65" 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV (65UH6550)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV - 65" Class (64.5" Diag) is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 2 out of 5 by ccorona552 from Great TV..bad quality I'm guessing I might have gotten one of the duds but I have had the TV now for less than 6 months. great picture and great features however. The TV went out about 1 month ago. I know its not LGs fault about how long it is taking to fix it but Geek squad they are extremely laggy and say the part is back ordered which makes me think this is a common problem on these TV that's why the part has taken so long to get...great TV overall but it taking this long to get the part makes me think LG has been having this problem with model. I would recommend LG brand just a different model [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-07-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by CDK1 from Excellent TV but No Magic Remote This is an excellent tv with a great picture especially with blue ray videos. Sports render well on this tv. Although it does not have the top shelf components like on the higher models it really renders a great picture, of course all depending on the source material. My main criticism is that lg does not provide the magic remote for a tv with magic remote features. What's the point?!? Especially at this price point. My other lg tv was cheaper and came with the magic remote. Do not pay full price, despite the presence of HDR. If you get a good deal, then it is worth it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snickster from Best Buy for the money Amazing how 4k prices have fallen, however there are some :throw away" units out there that might sound good because of the price and then break 6 months after you bought it and you find it will cost more to fix than the set is worth. With LG you get the assurance of a solid built unit at the lowest price for it's size and capability. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by mfuzzy from LOVE THIS TV!!! Bought this on HSN. I have never gone wrong with any LG product. This is my 2nd LG tv and the picture is exquisite! The smart features are amazing and really add to our viewing experience! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by lesherman from Love The Picture Very pleased with the purchase. Was concerned that the lower end 4K would have issues with picture speed, but that is not the case. For the money, this was an excellent choice. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-07-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by mojobag from Awesome TV! This television is awesome. All around good package for a smart tv. I've had this TV for about 2 months. Great picture quality. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-07-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by gray sailor from Very nice TV I have had this TV for about a month now. No issues at all. Excellent picture and very easy to navigate. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by BIG SHOT from BEST TV SO FAR THAT I HAVE EVER OWNED! THE PICTURE ON THIS TV WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!! IT IS INCREDIABLE AND VERY EASY TO SET-UP AND OPERATE! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-07-27
- Ultra high-definition TVs offer four times the resolution of Full HD televisions. UHD, also known as "4K", delivers exceptional clarity and detail for all video content, even on large screens, even when viewed up close. This means you can fit a larger screen in a smaller space without compromising the viewing experience.
- Product Type: LED-LCD TV
- Scan Format: 2160p
- Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Backlight Technology: LED
- VESA Mount Standard: 300 x 300
- Video Signal Standard: 4K UHDTV
- Product Family: UH6550
- Motion Interpolation Technology: TruMotion 120Hz
- Smart TV: Yes
- Total Number of HDMI Ports: 3
- Sound System: Dolby Digital,DTS,ULTRA Surround
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Brand Name: LG
- Screen Size: 65"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 60.80 lb
- RMS Output Power: 20 W
- Height with Stand: 35.40"
- Width with Stand: 57.50"
- Depth with Stand: 10.40"
- Energy Consumption per Year: 156 kWh
- PC Streaming: Yes
- Internet Access: Yes
- Height: 33.3"
- Width: 57.5"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Product Series: UH6550
- Features: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology,Local Dimming,Web Browser,Media Player,Progressive Scan,Wall Mountable
- Manufacturer: LG Electronics
- Product Model: 65UH6550
- Product Name: UH6550 Series 4K UHD Smart LED TV w/ webOS 3.0
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC,230 V AC
- Manufacturer Part Number: 65UH6550
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
- Weight (Approximate): 59.10 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.