LG 65" UHD 4K OLED 3D Smart HDTV (OLED65E6P)
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The Future Is Here
Get a full sneak peek of LG's Big Game ad before the day of the Big Game. And come back on February 7th for your chance to win the grand prize.
With pixels that can be individually controlled to achieve perfect black and infinite contrast, LG OLED TVs are a new category of television. LG OLED 4K TVs also support HDR, including Dolby Vision.
OLED HDR delivers a stunning high dynamic range picture, including support for Dolby Vision™ content. Enjoy brilliant brights, and deepest darks for infinite contrast and rich color.
Picture-on-Glass is made possible by a bold new approach to television design. The OLED module is applied directly to the glass back panel for a clean, ultra-slim profile.
The unique pixels of LG OLED TV can switch completely off to create perfect black and therefore infinite contrast, resulting in a more lifelike image you can only get with OLED.
LG OLED TVs display Cinematic Color with a color palette that virtually matches those seen in today's high-end digital cinemas. Now the home theater experience is on a par with real theaters.
LG OLED 4K TVs contain nearly 8.3 million pixels, so their resolution is four times that of Full HD. The breathtaking clarity and fine picture details will amaze, even up close on a large screen.
webOS 3.0 Smart TV
webOS 3.0 is the latest generation the acclaimed LG Smart TV platform, adding advanced new features while making it even easier to use. The user interface is more intuitive, mobile devices can connect in new ways, and now it's more fun than ever to find and enjoy exactly what you want to watch.
- The Future Is Here
- View content at four times the resolution of 1080p with the LG E6P-Series 65"-Class UHD 3D Smart OLED TV. It will upscale lower-resolution video sources to near-4K quality for improved clarity.
This TV has a 65" OLED display for enhanced black levels and virtually infinite contrast. Being OLED HDR-compatible, it can display a wider range of color than non-OLED HDR TVs.
The E6P has built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content via the LG Content Store and the integrated web browser plus media sharing and screen mirroring with your other compatible smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet.
With three HDMI inputs, there are multiple options for connecting high-definition video sources. It also features a composite RCA input that can act as a hybrid port able to accept a component video input for analog HD sources. Three USB ports are also onboard for connecting multimedia peripherals like flash drives.
- Product Type: OLED TV
- Scan Format: 2160p
- Video Signal Standard: 4K UHDTV
- Number of HDMI Ports: 3
- Product Family: E6
- Brand Name: LG
- Screen Size: 65"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 54.70 lb
- VESA Mount Standard: 400 x 200
- RMS Output Power: 40 W
- Digital Audio Output: Yes
- Height with Stand: 35.20"
- Width with Stand: 57.50"
- Depth with Stand: 7.90"
- Composite Video: Yes
- Component Video: Yes
- Number of USB Ports: 3
- PC Streaming: Yes
- Internet Access: Yes
- Media Player: Yes
- 3D Type: 3D
- 3D Glasses Required: Yes
- Height: 35.2"
- Width: 57.5"
- Depth: 2.2"
- Color: Black
- Sound System: Dolby Digital,DTS,Surround
- Product Series: E6
- Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Features: Web Browser,Wall Mountable,Picture-on-Glass
- Manufacturer: LG Electronics
- Product Model: OLED65E6P
- Product Name: 65" Class (64.5" Diagonal) E6 OLED 4K Smart TV w/ webOS 3.0
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC,230 V AC
- Manufacturer Part Number: OLED65E6P
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
- Speakers: Yes
- Weight (Approximate): 50.30 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.