Samsung 19" 720p LED-LCD HDTV - 60Hz (UN19F4000)
A savvy shopper from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Screen Size
- Max. Resolution
- Product Type: LED-LCD TV
- Scan Format: 720p
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Digital Tuner: ATSC
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Number of HDMI Ports: 2
- Product Family: 4000
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Screen Size: 19"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: Energy Star 6.0
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 5.70 lb
- Backlight Technology: LED
- VESA Mount Standard: 75 x 75
- Operating Power Consumption: 35 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
- RMS Output Power: 6 W
- Headphone: Yes
- Height with Stand: 12.40"
- Width with Stand: 17.90"
- Depth with Stand: 4.90"
- Composite Video: Yes
- Component Video: Yes
- Number of USB Ports: 1
- Energy Consumption per Year: 104400 kJ
- Media Player: Yes
- Motion Interpolation Technology: Clear Motion Rate 120
- Height: 11.1"
- Width: 17.9"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Color: Glossy Black
- Sound System: DTS,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby Pulse
- Product Series: 4000
- Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Features: Auto Power Off,Sound Leveler
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Model: UN19F4000
- Product Name: New 19" Class (18.5" Diag.) 4000 Series LED TV
- Manufacturer Part Number: UN19F4000AFXZA
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.samsungusa.com
- Response Time: 4 ms
- Speakers: Yes
- Weight (Approximate): 5.50 lb
Clear Motion Rate of 120
Experience sharp picture quality, even when you are watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.