Samsung 19" 720p LED-LCD HDTV - 60Hz (UN19F4000)
A clever deal seeker from MO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Screen Size
- Max. Resolution
- Product Type: LED-LCD TV
- Scan Format: 720p
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Digital Tuner: ATSC
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Number of HDMI Ports: 2
- Product Family: 4000
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Screen Size: 19"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: Energy Star 6.0
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 5.70 lb
- Backlight Technology: LED
- VESA Mount Standard: 75 x 75
- Operating Power Consumption: 35 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
- RMS Output Power: 6 W
- Headphone: Yes
- Height with Stand: 12.40"
- Width with Stand: 17.90"
- Depth with Stand: 4.90"
- Composite Video: Yes
- Component Video: Yes
- Number of USB Ports: 1
- Energy Consumption per Year: 104400 kJ
- Media Player: Yes
- Motion Interpolation Technology: Clear Motion Rate 120
- Height: 11.1"
- Width: 17.9"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Color: Glossy Black
- Sound System: DTS,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby Pulse
- Product Series: 4000
- Maximum Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Features: Auto Power Off,Sound Leveler
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Model: UN19F4000
- Product Name: New 19" Class (18.5" Diag.) 4000 Series LED TV
- Manufacturer Part Number: UN19F4000AFXZA
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.samsungusa.com
- Response Time: 4 ms
- Speakers: Yes
- Weight (Approximate): 5.50 lb
Clear Motion Rate of 120
Experience sharp picture quality, even when you are watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.