Samsung 50" 1080p LED Smart HDTV (UN50J6300AFXZA)
A true treasure hunter from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Enjoy Full HD in 1080p on a screen that delivers greater clarity with Micro Dimming Pro and a fuller spectrum of color with Wide Color Enhancer. Access your favorite content quicker and easier with The Samsung Smart TV platform powered by a Quad-Core Processor.
- Product Type: LED-LCD TV
- Scan Format: 1080p
- Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Wireless LAN: Yes
- Digital Tuner: ATSC
- Backlight Technology: Edge LED
- VESA Mount Standard: 400 x 400
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV 1080p
- Electronic Program Guide: Yes
- Product Family: 6300
- Streaming Service: Hulu,YouTube,Netflix
- Motion Interpolation Technology: Clear Motion Rate 120
- Smart TV: Yes
- Total Number of HDMI Ports: 4
- Color: Silver
- Sound System: DTS Premium Sound 5.1,DTS HD,Dolby MS11,DTS Studio Sound
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Brand Name: Samsung
- Screen Size: 50"
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Weight with Stand (Approximate): 30.40 lb
- Operating Power Consumption: 150 W
- RMS Output Power: 20 W
- DLNA Certified: Yes
- Height with Stand: 27.70"
- Width with Stand: 44"
- Depth with Stand: 12.20"
- Energy Consumption per Year: 88 kWh
- PC Streaming: Yes
- Internet Access: Yes
- Height: 25.3"
- Width: 44"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Product Series: 6300
- Features: Web Browser,Closed Caption,Mirror
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Product Model: UN50J6300AF
- Product Name: LED J6300 Series Smart TV - 50" Class (49.5" Diag.)
- Manufacturer Part Number: UN50J6300AFXZA
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsungusa.com
- Weight (Approximate): 28.20 lb
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.