Samsung 65" Widescreen LED Monitor HDMI (ED65D)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Display Technology
- LED LCD
- Screen Size
- Max. Resolution
- Direct-Lit LED Backlight
Direct-lit LED technology is designed to deliver sharp, high-resolution images, along with the uniform brightness typical of traditional CCFL-backlit displays. It also designed to use up to 50% less power than traditional CCFL displays.
- High reliability
The quality assurance test standards are stricter for digital signage than for TVs. LFDs are rigorously tested under various yet harsher environmental conditions than TVs, such as accelerated lifetime (ALT), longtime lifecycle, dust testing, and power on and off surge simulation.
- Landscape or portrait display installation options
EDD Series displays are capable of being installed in landscape or portrait position. The displays are designed and engineered to operate unaffected of its installation position. This allows greater flexibility far beyond the capabilities of conventional TVs.
- Narrow bezel, lightweight, Full HD
Delivers distraction-free messaging with sharp, high-resolution images and text, reduced light scatter and reflection, a thin profile and narrow bezels
- Direct-Lit LED Backlight
Enjoy 1080p images and wide viewing angles with the Samsung ED-D Series 65" Full HD Commercial LED Monitor. This business-ready model is endowed with a 65" LED display and features a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed high-definition images. For displaying your businesses content, this monitor supports landscape and portrait viewing modes. This display's 4000:1 contrast ratio showcases its ability to handle light and dark on-screen images. A 60 Hz refresh rate is incorporated to combat image blur and distortion on fast moving images.
This Samsung commercial monitor can be used in digital signage display systems and features VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectivity for interfacing a variety of video sources. Dual 10W speakers are also built into the display for audio playback. As an ENERGY STAR qualified monitor, this display was designed with efficient power management in mind. While this monitor does not include a stand, it is compatible with optional 200 x 200 mm mou
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2
- Commercial Targeting: Digital signage
- Diagonal Size: 65 in
- Diagonal Size (cm): 165 cm
- Display Format: 1080p (FullHD)
- HDCP Compatible: Yes
- HDMI Ports Qty: 1
- Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Image Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight
- LED Backlight Type: Direct-lit LED
- PC Interface: DVI , VGA (HD-15)
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Response Time: 6.5 ms
- Series: ED-D Series
- Type: LED-backlit LCD flat panel display
- Video Interface: Component , Composite , HDMI
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Viewing Angle (Vertical): 178 degrees
- Type: Remote control
- Output Power Total: 20 Watt
- Speaker System: 2 speakers
- Nominal (RMS) Output Power: 10 Watt
- Speaker Form Factor: Built-in
- Speaker Qty: 2
- Speaker Type: Main channel speaker
- Stand: Optional
- Connectivity Details Type: VGA cable
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: 400 x 400 mm
- Nominal Voltage: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Connector Type: 1 x 19 pin HDMI Type A
- Type: DMI input
- Connector Type: RCA phono x 3
- Type: Composite video / component video input
- Connector Type: 24 pin digital DVI
- Type: DVI-D input
- Connector Type: 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- Type: VGA input
- Connector Type: Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 290 Watt
- Product Dimensions: 64 x 37.6 x 9.3 inches
- Weight: 74.1 pounds
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.