Audioquest Evergreen Audio 3.5mm to 3.5mm Jack Cable Interconnect - 1 Mtr
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) Conductors
- Double-Balanced Asymmetrical Geometry
- Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation
- Gold-Plated Plugs
- Metal-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
- Your Ideal Introduction to High-End Audio AudioQuest's clever new Evergreen cables are a simple and inexpensive introduction to the exciting world of hi-fi cables. The solid conductors minimize distortion, while the air-filled insulation ensures a more natural, focused sound. RFI signals are minimized for a clear, deep soundstage. If you've been using ordinary interconnects, you will be amazed at what a difference this simple addition can make. Named after the longest floating bridge in the world, Evergreen is a very affordable, yet extremely effective upgrade for any system. If you've always wondered what all the fuss is about, but don't want to risk a huge investment, Evergreen is your bridge to a bigger, sweeter sound. Evergreen's solid Long-Grain Copper conductors allow a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC (Oxygen-Free High-Conductivity) copper. OFHC is a general metal industry specification regarding "loss" without any concern for distortion. LGC has fewer o
- Jack Cable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.