AudioQuest Forest 16.5' Forest HDMI Cable - White (HDMIFOR05)
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- HDMI Cable
- Connector A
- HDMI Standard Male
- Connection Split/Duplication
- None (1 : 1)
- Cable Length
- Solid Long-Grain Copper (LGC) Conductors
- Gold Plated cold-weld HDMI Connectors
- Low Jitter, Low Distortion Audio
- Signal Conductors Controlled for Digital Audio Direction
- Bi-Directional Ethernet Communication and Audio Return Channel Enabled
- Punches Way Above its Weight Class! We got to hear this budget HDMI cable at CES 2010 and we were blown away by what Forest did for audio via HDMI. We knew there were substantial differences in performance between HDMI cables, but when we heard Forest absolutely destroy a competitor's cable (which was three times the price) our jaws dropped. On both music and movies, Forest is smoother top to bottom, more focused and articulate, with a larger soundstage and greater separation of instruments. We couldn't believe so modest an investment in an HDMI cable would yield such a large improvement. Perhaps we should have, Audioquest has been trumpeting their state of the art HDMI construction for years, with innovation and build quality not found on any other HDMI cable. Digital Audio over HDMI There are significant, audible differences between HDMI cables. We're not sure how this is possible, since HDMI is purported to be a purely digital interface, however, the sonic differences are repeatable
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.