Brad W04001K05M020 Ultra-Lock Single-Ended Cordset, Female Right Angle, 4 Pole, PLTC-ER Cable Type, TPE (K05) Cable Jacket, 22AWG Wire Size, 4.0A Max Current Rating, 250V AC/DC Max Voltage, 2.0m Cable Length (Pack of 4)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The performance and reliability of the revolutionary new Ultra- Lock connection system surpass those of traditional threaded connectors, delivering increased productivity and cost savings. Ultra-Lock connectors incorporate a unique radial seal and mechanical-locking design that deliver unsurpassed performance. The patented push-to-lock technology provides a fast, simple and secure operator-independent connection. Ultra-Lock connectors are designed to eliminate connector-related intermittent signals in the harshest environments. Fewer intermittent signals mean less downtime and better productivity. Ultra-Lock technology can be used on Ultra-Lock connectors as well as threaded connectors, including Brad M12 connectors from Molex and Micro-Push (IP64) connections. Molex Ultra-Lock in 4-pin configurations for an extensive assortment of cordsets. Push-to-lock technology provides a simple, secure, operator-independent connection for fast mating and reduced installation time. Radial O-ring provides an IP69K seal protect against moisture. Proximity switches, photo eyes, safety switches and other I/O connectivity. Connector interface for IP69-rated devices. Connectivity for devices in high-vibration environments. Connections requiring blind-mating. IP67/68/69K rated for harsh environments. Wide selection of cables to fit applications: PVC cables for light, cost sensitive industrial applications; PUR cables for moderate flexing and for environments encountering cutting fluids and oils; TPE cables for continuos flex applications. Also ideal for welding cells, cable is weld slag resistant.
- Brad Automation
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.