Burndy GP6429 Ground Connector, 2/0 Sol. - 250 Cable, 2-1/8" Width, 2-7/8" Height
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Ground connector for two copper cables to rod/pipe. High copper alloy ground connector for joining a range of parallel cables perpendicular to rod, pipe or column. Also used with one groove for run, the other for tap to equipment. High copper alloy cast body and DURIUM U-bolts, nuts, and lockwashers make the GP suitable for direct burial in the ground or concrete. One-wrench installation. UL467 Listed. Acceptable for direct burial in earth or concrete.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.