Burndy YPC28U26 Universal Crimpit, 1/0 (7) - 4/0 (7) Aluminum and Copper Run, 3 Sol. - 2/0 (7) Aluminum and Copper Tap, 2-3/4" Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Burndy Universal Crimpit connector. Line tap for combinations of copper, aluminum, ACSR, 6201, 5005 and compressed and compact conductors. Extra wide range universal connector. Two dies and 5 connectors take run sizes 1/0- 600, and tap sizes 6-400. Wide range made possible by long ram travel of Burndy Hypress tools. Figure 6- shape separates run and tap wires, and minimizes galvanic corrosion of conductors. Connector can be gripped in tool and slipped over line for easy installation. Pre-filled with Penetrox joint compound and stripsealed.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.