C2G RapidRun VGA/3.5mm/4 Keystones Audio Double Gang Wallplate - Aluminum
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated Break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with no field terminations. Constructed from aluminum for durability, this wall plate has a locking connector that enables the integrator to save valuable space inside the surface mount or electrical box that typically is already packed with cables. Ideal for educational and institutional installations, this wall plate sends VGA, and Stereo Audio over a single Multi-Format runner cable. It is commonly used on the teacher's station (computer) end of classroom setups with the corresponding flying lead used at the projector. The keystones may be used to integrate RapidRun with existing cable infrastructure, such as Ethernet or Telephone. The included keystone bezels will work with most brands of keystone inserts including Leviton, L-com, NetKey, ADC Krone, HellermannTyton, and Allen Tel. Please note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. Each runner requires (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate. Connector 1: (1) HD15 Female, (1) 3.5mm Stereo Female Connector 2: (1) RapidRun 15-pin Male.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.