Decimator HDMI & SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler
- Robust Aluminum Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2
- Audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required
- Converts HDMI to SDI & SDI to HDMI
- Upscales / Downscales, Converts Frame Rate
- HDMI, 2 x SDI Loop Through & 2 x SDI Out
- 14 Different Conversion Modes
- LCD Info Screen with Button Controls
- Threaded Locking Power Connector
- Decimator MD-HX HDMI & SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion - Power Supply - HDMI Cable - USB Cable - Decimator Combines several converters for the price of one (e.g. SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down Up Cross Converter, etc.)|Robust Aluminum Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
- HDMI: 1 x Type A, SD/HD.3G-SDI: 1 x BNC
- HDMI: 1 x Type A, SD/HD.3G-SDI: 4 x BNC (2 x Active Loop Through or addition outputs, 2 x output) ,
- SDI Formats Supported
- 3G: SMPTE 424M 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s
- 1080p: 60/59.94/50Hz
- HD: SMPTE 292M/274M/296M 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
- 1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
- 1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
- 720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
- SD: SMPTE 259M 270 Mb/s
- 525i: 59.94
- 625i: 50
- SDI output source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, Scaler
- SDI output 1 is loop
- HDMI output type and source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, Scaler
- Scaler source, reference, format and Aspect Controls
- Audio pair routing for HDMI and SDI output
- LCD backlight off time
- Back to Status time
- Power: 5 to 32 VDC
- Pin Positive
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.