Decimator HDMI & SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Support both 3G level A and B on the input and output.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler
- Robust Aluminum Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2
- Audio pairs in the SDI and HDMI outputs can be rearranged as required
- Converts HDMI to SDI & SDI to HDMI
- Upscales / Downscales, Converts Frame Rate
- HDMI, 2 x SDI Loop Through & 2 x SDI Out
- 14 Different Conversion Modes
- LCD Info Screen with Button Controls
- Threaded Locking Power Connector
- Decimator MD-HX HDMI & SDI Cross Converter with Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion - Power Supply - HDMI Cable - USB Cable - Decimator Combines several converters for the price of one (e.g. SDI to HDMI, HDMI to SDI, Down Up Cross Converter, etc.)|Robust Aluminum Case with easy to use LCD and button control system.
- HDMI: 1 x Type A, SD/HD.3G-SDI: 1 x BNC
- HDMI: 1 x Type A, SD/HD.3G-SDI: 4 x BNC (2 x Active Loop Through or addition outputs, 2 x output) ,
- SDI Formats Supported
- 3G: SMPTE 424M 2.97 and 2.967 Gb/s
- 1080p: 60/59.94/50Hz
- HD: SMPTE 292M/274M/296M 1.485 and 1.435 Gb/s
- 1080i: 60/59.94/50 Hz
- 1080p/psf: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
- 720p: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98 Hz
- SD: SMPTE 259M 270 Mb/s
- 525i: 59.94
- 625i: 50
- SDI output source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, Scaler
- SDI output 1 is loop
- HDMI output type and source from HDMI IN, SDI IN, Scaler
- Scaler source, reference, format and Aspect Controls
- Audio pair routing for HDMI and SDI output
- LCD backlight off time
- Back to Status time
- Power: 5 to 32 VDC
- Pin Positive
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.