Monoprice Full-Motion Wall Mount Bracket for 32"- 60" Flat Screen TV (LCD, Plasma, LED) - VESA Mount
A true treasure hunter from KY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- One of the great things about the new HDTVs is that they can be easily mounted to a wall, which frees the top of your furniture from a big heavy television and provides theater-like viewing angles, all in the comfort of your own home.When purchasing a wall mount there are several basic considerations. The first is the weight of your display versus the weight limit of the mount. You should look for a mount with a weight capacity that exceeds the weight of your TV by at least 50%. The reason for this is that the rated weight capacity of a mount is the absolute maximum weight it can withstand without incurring a structural failure of some kind. Also, the weight of the mount itself is included in the maximum capacity. The second thing to look for is a mount that can accommodate the mounting holes on the back of your TV. The actual size of the display itself (e.g., 42") is of almost no concern. The owner's manual of your TV should show the VESA size required, which is measured in millimeters. The third thing to look for is the type of mount. In general, there are three basic types: fixed, tilting, and fully articulating with tilt, swivel, and extension. Which you should choose depends entirely on your needs and your budget. This mount has the following features: Mount Type: Fully articulating Wall Type: any Minimum VESA: 50x50Maximum VESA: 750x450Weight Capacity: 175 lbsTypical Display Size: 32~60"Minimum Extension: 5"Maximum Extension: 20"Tilt Range: 0 to -15 Swivel Range: -30 to +30 Material: Steel Wall Plate Dimensions: 19.7" x 11"Front Plate Dimensions: 38" x 9.4"Features: fits VESA 50x50 thru 750x450, built-in level, hardware included
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.