PHILIPS 915B441001 TV DLP Replacement Lamp for Mitsubishi
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Brand new high quality replacement bulb manufactured in our ISO 9000 factories
- Plastic housing engineered to perfectly fit your projector
- Internal safety features protect your device from electrical hazards
- Estimated lamp lifetime approximately 2000 hours
- This new replacement front projector lamp 1018580-ER from eReplacements is 100% compatible with your Smartboard and has an estimated lamp lifetime of approximately 2,000 hours. This lamp is user replaceable. Refer to your projector's manual for replacement instructions for this lamp. eReplacements front projector lamps all come with a 90 day and will meet or exceed the original Smartboard lamp specifications because they are manufactured for high performance using top quality replacement bulbs and the most up to date safety and engineering control standards. Brand new high quality replacement bulb manufactured in our ISO 9000 factories Plastic housing engineered to perfectly fit into your projector Internal safety features protect your device from electrical hazards Why pay more for an expensive Smartboard replacement lamp? The 1018580-ER is a more economical solution to high priced Smartboard lamps. Thousands of res, dealers and service companies over the years have trusted eReplaceme
- Projector Models: 915B441001
- Abbreviation Name: Philips UHP 180-160W 1.0 E22
- Lamp Part #: 9281 334 05390
- Application: Rear-projection TV
- Reflector Type: Elliptical E22
- Arc Gap: 1.0 mm
- Power: 180-160W
- Ignition Voltage (kV): 5kV +/- 2.5kV
- Luminous Flux (LM): 8000 lumen (in 180W mode)
- Rated Life (Hours): > 6000 hrs - Ballast type Test conditions on UHP 180W electronic power supply
- Environmental: RoHS and WEEE compliant
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.