Roku 2015 Model 3 Streaming Media Player with Voice Search (4230R)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Roku 2015 Model 3 Streaming Media Player with Voice Search (4230R) is rated out of 5 by 19.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dissappointed user from Roku tv I purchased a tv for my mother who is starting to have memory problems. When you turn on the tv, you have to choose which input every time. Every time. Even when the power goes out for a second. I traded her my tv so she could watch it. If someone is having memory issues, this tv is not for them. I called Roku and even though I have a tv, I still have to get internet and a cable provider to get the specific channels I want. What is the purpose of paying for the roku and the internet and the satellite/cable. Just eliminate one bill, Roku
Date published: 2016-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by DD1234 from DOWN WITH CABLE AND SATELLITE!!! Even with a subscription to netflix,hulu and sling, we are saving way over $100 per month with Roku. Waiting hours for a tech to come and fix something...no more! I do howver like the hardwire than the stick. We have the Roku 3 in the living room and the Roku stick in the bedroom. Roku 3 hardwire has a clear stream, as with the stick, it can get a bit pixilated. I would rather have the ocassional pixil than lose satellite signal during a storm. STREAMING is the FUTURE!!!
Date published: 2016-06-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by 82nate from Good Luck KODI This seems like a good, sturdy piece of hardware and the remote is really nice, but the only reason I bought this was to use it with KODI. Apparently this is the only streaming player that does not support KODI. If you have Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and all the other stuff you can just get with cable tv, you will love this. If you want a good KODI player, this will not work!
Date published: 2015-12-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Redroodog2034 from Poor design on the remote battery cover I bought this about two years ago and loved everythiung about it !! Performance, speed user friendly. Just about everything. This company does Streaming very well. Far ahead of competitors. Only thing..battery cover on remote broke twice now. I really don't want to have to buy another one, they should just give me one until they can make them better.
Date published: 2015-12-26
Rated 2 out of 5 by Pheebs from white elephant I bought this item two years ago before migrating to live in StLucia, I tried to download it and it kept requiring an American/Canadian credit card details. I don't have either, so my Roku is a white elephant. Having purchased it cash in the States, don't know why there is a requirement for credit card details. Disappointed.
Date published: 2016-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by clnaa from Fantastic overall! I purchased the roku3 several months ago, I love it. The quality of the stream is great! The only down to it is that some channels you need cable subscription to play defeating the purpose, other than that it works wonders. Most of the channels and shows my family likes are available. Totally recommend it.
Date published: 2016-06-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Somewhere in the Ozarks from I had Roku 1 and Roku 3 for over 3 years now... I started out with Roku 1 over 3 years ago just to cut cable/dish prices. With an antenna we were pretty happy--but on a lot of channels we did not get without a lot of interruption. Over a year ago we switched over to Roku 3. LOVED IT. Very few problems if any...unless internet connection was sluggish. We upgraded our tv to a "smart" one and tried roku on that but decided to go back to the box---we liked it much better. The box works on Wi-Fi but we get a much better reception and NO interruption if we plug it directly in. We do get lots of channels and yes we had to decide what was important--saving money or certain tv programs--we chose money. We did opt into Netflix for movies but that cost a month is /was still cheaper than what we paid at direct-tv. I do suggest that if you go and cut the cord completely - get an antenna. We have internet 99% but it always seems that when and IF it goes out --is always when you are in the mood to relax and watch a bit of tv.
Date published: 2016-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by dalydose from Love the Roku!! Roku is THE streaming content machine for this cord cutter! There are loads of free and subscription options. My current paid subscriptions (Netflix, Hulu, Sling, Showtime) are still WAY cheaper than cable. I like having the headphone jack in the remote.
Date published: 2015-11-27
- Over 2,000 Entertainment Channels
- Connects to Your HDTV via HDMI
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Outputs 720p HD & 1080p Full HD Video
- Supports Voice Search & Motion Control
- Smartphone & Tablet Mirroring Support
- USB Port & microSD Card Slot
- The 2015 Roku 3 Streaming Player offers a vast content library with over 2,000 entertainment channels and intuitive voice search capability. The Roku 3 is capable of playing 720p HD and 1080p Full HD video via HDMI; an HDMI cable is sold separately. In addition to voice search, the enhanced remote control also has a headphone jack and motion control support for gaming. As an added convenience, a pair of in-ear headphones. Aside from its HDMI output, the Roku 3 offers dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Ethernet, and USB connectivity. It is also equipped with a microSD slot for expanded storage. The Roku App allows you to control the Roku 3 from smartphones and tablets. You can also wirelessly mirror and share content with compatible devices for seamless multimedia playback. At just 3.5" wide and 1" high, the Roku 3 has a small footprint, allowing easy placement.
- Output Resolutions: 720p, 1080p
- Power Input: 12 V / 1 A (power adapter)
- Video: MP4 (H.264), MKV (H.264)
- Audio: AAC, MP3
- Image: JPG, PNG
- Networking: 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi (WEP, WPA, WPA2 support),10/100 Base-T Ethernet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.