Roku Streaming Stick - Purple (3500R)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Roku Streaming Stick - Purple (3500R) is rated out of 5 by 28.
Rated 3 out of 5 by olracs from It's cool but-- Been using this for almost a year, I must say cutting cable has been tough but still worth it. Picture is perfect and the selection is good, if i was ti inject a negative is that some programs you want to watch you can't because it will ask you for your cable company who you subscribe to, well I cut cable and I think Roku should advise of these sititions that will arise.I still like this over all but a bit disapointed over what Im not able to watch here.
Date published: 2016-02-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by System from Satisfied Consumer I am very pleased with my purchase. The picture quality is exceptional. The easy of accessing channels is a definite plus.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by joancharlie22687 from What a great gadget! I don't know why every one wouldn't but one of these and get rid of cable tv's ridiculous prices and just have basic service. This stick is amazing with so many channels! We love it!
Date published: 2016-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by joyrider from Roku Stick This is the best thing since sliced bread. Easy to use and gives you a much better selection than high priced cable!
Date published: 2016-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shade0323 from Great Invention-So easy to set up I bought this a month ago after my daughter convinced me even I could set it up. I am so glad I did. It was so easy and I love the little remote that is so simple. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fra118 from I DO love my Roku! This is our second Roku. The other is the Roku 2. This Stick is fine for our little kitchen TV. I needed a little Cust. Svc. help to get it to connect, but that was because it was a Refurb. registered to another person. But in 10 min. on the phone, it was operational and connecting with the remote control perfectly. Now we have all the same content on the same Roku acct. and can watch everything on both TVs. We LOVE saving $150+ per month that we used to spend on ATT Uverse TV. Yech! who needs it? Why did we waste money all those years. You can save too. Get a Roku. (and don't bother with Google Chrome...they just want your personal data so Google can track you and sell you stuff!)
Date published: 2015-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by babylove from love it it is so wonderful!!! so easy to set up and use it!!! everyone must buy!!!!
Date published: 2016-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimmorr77 from Cheap, smaller and almost completely platform This app streaming stick very good! Have a lot apps
Date published: 2016-03-31
- Max. Resolution
- Product Line
- Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
- 2,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids' shows of any streaming player.
- Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It's your choice.
- Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
- Plug in, and start streaming loads of entertainment to your TV with the Roku Streaming Stick. Enjoy 2,000+ channels with the most movies, TV episodes, music, news, sports, kids" shows and free programming of any streaming player all in up to 1080p. Control your entertainment from your smartphone with the free Roku app, or use the included remote that everyone can share. Even cast videos from mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, from your phone straight to your TV. And with features like one-stop search, channel shortcut buttons, and extended-range wireless, you'll fall in love with the simplest, speediest streaming experience out there. The all-new Roku Streaming Stick-it's the stick that streams the most. Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection. One-stop search is for movies and TV shows and does not work with all channels. Subscription may be required to access some channels.
- Host Interface: HDMI
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 54 Mbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band: Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency : 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz
- Streaming Stick
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.