Samsung HG22ND690ZF HD690 Series - 22 Pro:Idiom
A savvy shopper from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screen Size: 22"Backlight Technology: Direct LEDAspect Ratio: 16:9Smart TV: YesFeatures: Film Mode, Auto Program, Auto Power Off, Teletext, Closed Caption, Game Mode, Picture in Picture, LYNK REACH, Hospitality Browser (H.Browser), Welcome Screen, Alarm Timer, Energy Saving Mode, Security Mode, On/Off Timer, Media Player, Progressive ScanElectronic Program Guide: YesPC Streaming: YesInternet Access: YesDigital Tuner: ATSCVideo Signal Standard: HDTV 1080pScan Format: 1080pRMS Output Power: 6 WSound System: DTS Studio Sound, Dolby Digital Plus, DTSEthernet: YesHDMI: YesTotal Number of HDMI Ports: 2USB: YesInput Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V ACOperating Power Consumption: 35 WStandby Power Consumption: 500 mWMaximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080Color: BlackHeight: 12.4"Width: 20.2"Depth: 1.6"Height with Stand: 13.78"Width with Stand: 20.23"Depth with Stand: 4.86"Weight (Approximate): 7.05 lbWeight with Stand (Approximate): 7.50 lbPackage Contents: HG22ND690ZF LED-LCD TV, Remote Control, Power Cable, Battery, Data Cable, Quick Install Guide, Designed for the contemporary hotel that prioritizes premium functionality and operational efficiency, Samsung HD690 Series SMART Hospitality Displays deliver a superior TV experience with an array of convenient, embedded management features and guest-pleasing functionality. IT managers can remotely control the TV and manage content in each room in one simple step with IP-based LYNK SINC 3.0, using a hotel's existing IP infrastructure. These capabilities enable hotel staff members to make changes without having to visit each hotel room, which eliminates high maintenance costs and the need for the hotel to purchase an
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.