TPI 50' PVC Jacketed RG59/U Molded BNC Male to Male Coaxial Cable - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Conductor material is copper clad steel and braided shielding material is bare copper
- Low density PE insulation material
- 3.71mm insulation diameter
- Jacket outer diameter - 6mm +/-0.15mm
- 50' cable length
- Ensures quality and consistency in the cable construction. Boot is molded to cable connector for added strength - Limits the amount of bending the cable is exposed to at the connector to prevent cable breakage. Gold center pins - Ensures that there is a high quality connection maintaining the best return loss in high definition applications. Machined Brass Connectors - Unlike die-cast connectors, machined brass connectors have more precise tolerances, strength and positive mating meaning low signal loss for precise video and data applications. 95% Shielding - Keeps unwanted RF interference from infiltrating your signal giving you nice, clean output. 80
- Color: Black
- Features: Shielded
- 1st Connector: BNC Male Plug
- 2nd Connector: BNC Male Plug
- Cable Type: RG-59
- Gender: Male to Male
- Style: BNC to BNC
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Operating Temperature: 80
- Lead Free Status: Lead Free
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.