Tripp Lite High Speed HDMI Cable Digital Video - 20-ft. (P568-020)
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- HDMI Cable
- Connector A
- HDMI Standard Male
- Connector(s) B
- HDMI Standard Male
- Connection Split/Duplication
- None (1 : 1)
- Cable Length
Tripp Lite's 20-ft. High Speed HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Gold Cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's (Digital Television), Plasma displays, LCD TV's and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, Blu-Ray players and AV receivers. Supports iPad2 Video Mirroring when used with Apple Digital AV Adapter. HDMI assures that the best audio/video signal is always sent from the source (HDTV signal, Blu-Ray Player) to the display (Projection Television, LCD, Plasma, etc.). It does this by allowing uncompressed video and multi-channel audio data to be input to the display device through one single cable. An HDMI connection allows input at high rates of speed, up to 10.2 Gbps.
- Product Type: A/V Cable
- Connector on First End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Type: HDMI
- Color: Black
- Brand Name: Tripp Lite
- Cable Length: 20 ft
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Supported Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Compatibility: Apple iPad 2
- Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
- Product Model: P568-020
- Product Name: High Speed HDMI Cable, Digital Video with Audio (M/M), 20-ft
- Device Supported: Audio/Video Device,TV,Plasma,LCD TV,Projector,Blu-ray Player,A/V Receiver,iPad
- Manufacturer Part Number: P568-020
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
- Shielding: Yes
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.