Tripp Lite High Speed HDMI Cable Digital Video - 20-ft. (P568-020)
A savvy shopper from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- HDMI Cable
- Connector A
- HDMI Standard Male
- Connector(s) B
- HDMI Standard Male
- Connection Split/Duplication
- None (1 : 1)
- Cable Length
Tripp Lite's 20-ft. High Speed HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Gold Cable allows interconnection between digital display devices, such as DTV's (Digital Television), Plasma displays, LCD TV's and projectors, to Digital source devices, such as Digital Set-Top boxes, Blu-Ray players and AV receivers. Supports iPad2 Video Mirroring when used with Apple Digital AV Adapter. HDMI assures that the best audio/video signal is always sent from the source (HDTV signal, Blu-Ray Player) to the display (Projection Television, LCD, Plasma, etc.). It does this by allowing uncompressed video and multi-channel audio data to be input to the display device through one single cable. An HDMI connection allows input at high rates of speed, up to 10.2 Gbps.
- Product Type: A/V Cable
- Connector on First End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Connector on Second End: 1 x HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video
- Cable Type: HDMI
- Color: Black
- Brand Name: Tripp Lite
- Cable Length: 20 ft
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Connector Plating: Gold Plated
- Supported Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Compatibility: Apple iPad 2
- Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
- Product Model: P568-020
- Product Name: High Speed HDMI Cable, Digital Video with Audio (M/M), 20-ft
- Device Supported: Audio/Video Device,TV,Plasma,LCD TV,Projector,Blu-ray Player,A/V Receiver,iPad
- Manufacturer Part Number: P568-020
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.tripplite.com
- Shielding: Yes
- Tripp Lite
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.