Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller - Without 3.5 mm Headset Jack
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller - Without 3.5 mm Headset Jack is rated out of 5 by 4804.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MisterHayes from Broken out of the box I'm on my 4th controller in the past 2 weeks. Everyone I've picked up had issues. The first one the left bumper was unreasonive. Second one the right thumb stick didn't return to center, and the third one did the same! On the forth one I'm using, pushing up on the D-Pad requires more effort then it should but I'm sick of going back to the store. Each of one the controller came out of the box scratched! One scratch was found on all of the controllers in the same place! It's about 1/4" long just left of the home button. It's clear Microsoft doesn't have any quality control. It's ashame because the Xbox One controller feels really good to use.
Date published: 2014-12-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by bbarton79 from Great at first... It worked great at first but within 1-2 months the left analogue stick started to act up. It's now happened on two of my controllers(one was new, another was a Day One version that came with a refurb), not sure how many i am willing to buy but the last one went in the garbage in such a short time. Seems like a big waste.
Date published: 2014-12-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by Parkstuff14 from Too fragile! Not more than 6 months old, left joystick already malfunctioning. Seems to be stuck in the upward command. Very annoying due to the fact that no character in any game now can stand still. Tried updating, didnt work. Also batteries become dislodged from contact points during game play. I think a little structural integrity may be necessary as games become more adrenaline inducing.
Date published: 2014-05-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Kali from 4 controllers.... all malfunctioning I am on here trying to by yet more controllers. I see we are not the only ones with problems. The first controller to go was the Day 1. Then the second went wonky. I bought 2 more and now they are doing the same thing! The sticks get stuck moving you forward. Sometimes only in the main screen which makes trying to choose something simply fantastic, most of the time with most of the controllers in the games. Really makes playing Minecraft fun when Steve just wants to look at clouds. Seems like these should be deemed a lemon issue if you ask me. I am not even sure I want to purchase anymore, but what do you do with a game system with controllers that are bi-polar?
Date published: 2015-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by jeffb from great feel and feedback Love this controller, fits great in my hands and the texture thumbsticks are much better then the 360s, only down side sometimes the batteries come loose and need to be repositioned
Date published: 2014-02-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by jagosdp from it good It's good when you first get it, I have had to replace it every 5 months. However it has improved over the last year. There are some bad batches.
Date published: 2014-12-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by Magpul1776 from Faulty Feels great in my hands but the controller wouldn't turn on. I made sure brand new batteries were in it and everything. I even plugged in the cord running from the xbox USB port and still nothing.
Date published: 2014-12-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cambam from THE BEST CONTROLLER EVER I got mine with the xbox itself and it's by far the best gaming controller for any system. Xbox has made over 40 improvements to this controller from the 360 controller and it really shows.
Date published: 2014-02-22
- Trigger buttons with developer-customized rumble feedback-Precision Directional Pad-Supports Wi-Fi Direct Stack Radio
- Over 40 improvements to the award-winning 360 Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love
- Newly designed D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements.
- New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console
- Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding.
- Experience the action like never before with the Xbox One Wireless Controller. New Impulse triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Redesigned thumbsticks and an all new D-pad provide greater precision. And the entire controller fits more comfortably in your hands. There's also a new expansion port with high-speed data transfer for clearer chat audio when using a compatible headset. With over 40 innovations, it's simply the best controller Xbox. has ever made. Includes two AA batteries.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.