Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum - 3.4 oz.
A savvy shopper from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum for Women This bestselling women s fragrance piles flowers on top of each other to create a sophisticated and romantic bouquet. Petals of freesia, jasmine, rose, and orchid are tempered by the earthy, spicy fragrance of tea leaves and bergamot. True to its name, the fragrance is packaged inside a faceted glass bottle that resembles a grenade. Women s eau de parfum Notes of tea, bergamot, freesia, jasmine, rose, orchid Released in 2004, the year flowers were invented Recommended for romantic wear 3.4 fl. oz. About Viktor & Rolf Ultrahip designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren believe fashion is an antidote to reality, it has the power of transformation and provides a window to a different, magical world. This belief in fantasy has been apparent since the Dutch wunderkinds first Parisian show in 1993, where they upset couture ideals with a series of edgy, reconstructed ball gowns. The inventive designers gather inspiration from seemingly disparate sources Golden Age portraiture, De Stijl functionalism, and experimental designers Elsa Schiaparelli and Yohji Yamamoto, among others and weave them into complex architectural pieces that teeter between ready-to-wear and the avant-garde. In recent years, the duo has moved away from the highly fantastical world of couture into a more mainstream presence. They developed a popular fragrance with L Or al and debuted a well-received collection at H&M. Horsting expanded on this when he said, A fashion show is for an elite and this elite will look for the new dress of the season, which is what fashion s about. But we would like fashion to be about more than that.
- Viktor & Rolf
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.