Senegal Collection Braided Lace Wig -Senegal Roller Twist-1B
A true treasure hunter from FLORIDA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Sensationnel Synthetic Lace Front Wig Empress Edge Senegal Collection Braided Lace Roller Twist Braid Hand Braided Safe up to 350'F - 400'F From the markers of X Pression! Looks natural like you just got your hair Very lightweight Step by Step Instructions 1. Position the wig and secure the front combs into your hair. 2. Starting from the side, cut the excess lace off. 3. Pull down the back part of the wig and secure the back comb into place. MAINTENANCE 1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water. 2. Add a small amount of mild shampoo. 3. Swish the wig gently in the basin. 4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water. 5. Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry. STYLING 1. Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet. 2. Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400'F. 3. Use fingers to gently comb curly / wavy styles.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.