Liquid Gold Premium Macadamia Oil Pure Health Hair Skin Care Anti-aging
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Properties of Macadamia Nut Oil A light weight, medium oil Its chemical profile is very similar to human sebum It has a non greasy feel on the skin, which gives the oil a nice workable film on the skin
- Its Palmitoleic acid profile, makes it the perfect choice for dry skin Phytosterols are protective, aiding in skin recovery.
- The Phytosterols act like cortisone on the skin, helping to reduce itchiness and inflammation The Linoleic Fatty Acid content, makes it great for a parched, dehydrated skin, that has difficulty retaining moisture
- One standout characteristic of macadamia nut oil is that it is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids while noticeably low in saturated fatty acids. This is what makes it heart-healthy, much like olive oil and coconut oil. As it turns out, such a fatty acids profile is capable of lowering the LDL cholesterol, otherwise known as the bad cholesterol, in the blood.
- Liquid Gold
- Macadamia Oil
- Macadamia Oil
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.