Reviva Labs - 5% Glycolic Acid Cream - 1.5 oz. Formerly: Glycolic Acid Renaissance Cream
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reviva Labs - 5% Glycolic Acid Cream - 1.5 oz. (42 g) Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream contains a unique polymer form of glycolic acid...actual strands of glycolic that enter the skin's own natural polymer structure. They penetrate more effectively to induce better exfoliation. The glycolic extract, used in Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream, is full-strength glycolic crystals...100% diluted extract...never diluted! Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream Highlights: For Mature Skin Paraben Free No Animal Testing No Animal Ingredients About Reviva LabsIn 1973 when Reviva Labs was established, the word "Exfoliation" was unknown in America. That was 38 years ago. It's when Reviva Labs introduced the first non-chemical European Exfoliant to Health Food Stores, known as "Light Skin Peel". It's unique formula and blending remains unduplicated today. Because Reviva has been a "quiet" company, most of you are probably not aware that Reviva was also the first in Health Food Stores with: A milder, non-drying program for acne Elastin Topical trace minerals Glycolic Acid (from dermatologist source) Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin P for spider veins and rosacea A new - ingredient-complex for under eye dark circles and others Although Health Food Stores are Reviva's major distribution channel, Reviva's origins are actually in professional skin care salons. Reviva's founder, Stephen Strassler, is one of America's earliest Aestheticians. It was (and is today) the testing of product safety and performance in various skin care salons that has been a unique and key factor in Reviva's history of product effectiveness. Product effectiveness is not only a matter of the right ingredients but the experience in blending the proper percentages. And the knowledge of the interaction of those ingredients. The wrong percentage of one of the active ingredients could inactivate the performance of the product. Think about what you've learned from your own experiences over the years.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.