Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir - 4 oz
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir - 4 oz is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Yosh from I love it . The smell is absolutely lovely . atleast for me lol .this product did wonders . i sprayed this on before i did 2 strand twist & they came out great . its usually very frizzy & drys out but after using this for first time it doesn't anymore
Date published: 2016-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Curlytop from LOVE this product! Words cannot describe how much I love this product. I work with young girls and use it on their hair (type 4b/c). It helps lock in the moisture in their hair and is great for their scalp as well. A little goes a long way, and it is incredibly effective! Great for finishing braids/twists to keep the moisture locked in.
Date published: 2016-10-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by Rebecca from I really want to love this-but the smell I really love the way this product makes my hair look and feel. When it's frizzy, I just spray this on my hair and instant smoothing. However, I can't use it anymore. The smell is overpowering. Please cut back on the fragrance. Add less or change it.
Date published: 2016-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jojo from Love this please distribute to walmart in Orlando I love love love love this product I would check walmart stores in my area and I got scared that it was discontinued but I'm happy that it is still available online because my hair loves it.
Date published: 2016-10-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flicka from My friends tell me my hair shimmers when I use it As I said below, when I wash my hair and then apply this product this is really good for my hair. It shimmers. Whether I use hair color or not, it blends color.
Date published: 2016-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonomous from Dig this Magic Elixer !!! (Me): Caucasian w/ mid-back length, thick, curly, light brown hair. A few spritzes on length & ends after washing (w/ SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo + deep condition w/ Raw Shea Moisture once or twice monthly, which leaves my hair perfectly clean, bouncy, & fresh- but not stripped), magically transforms my thick, dense, curly-frizz factory into shiny, smooth, soft, defined, moisturized, healthy curls (frizz free!). I can then wear it curly (down), or easily comb through at the roots & pull it up into a high pony, leaving the ponytail w/ pretty, defined, bouncing curls... OR I can easily blow-out & straighten, achieving soft, smooth, brushable, shiny, ends FULL of body! Brush glides through hair, like it's silk = Completely combed through to ends, tangle -free, in 30 seconds. (Pre- Shea Moisture, it USED to take me a full hour to brush all the way through my hair, after each wash). I use a total of 9-10 spritzes after each wash (once weekly)- some on brush, some spritzed directly on shoulderblade length locks. This Elixer is the bomb! Adds moisture, supple shine & bounce, eliminates frizz, takes 20 years off my color treated hair, restores youthful lustre, accomplishes epic results, yet without oily residue- Even at weeks' end, no oily build up! Just supple, frizz free, full of body, run hands through it, or easily brush through it lustre. It really absorbs fully into the hair beautifully (vs. sitting on it / coating strands w/ oils). Adds body, bounce & youthful lustre. Golden liquid Elixer = Magical Potion !!!
Date published: 2016-07-28
- Target Area
- Skin Type
- All Skin Types
- Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.
- Sea Kelp provides mineral-rich nutrition which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle.
- Argan Oil restores shine while helping promote hair elasticity.
- Shea Butter deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
- With coloring and heat styling tools our hair takes a beating, and shows it. Restore moisture with Raw Shea Butter Reconstructive Finishing Elixir from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.
- Shea Moisture
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.