Skinceuticals Phyto + Botanical Gel For Hyperpigmentation - 1oz Bottle
A true treasure hunter from NE snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Skin Type
- All Skin Types
- Manufactured in our FDA-Registered laboratory facility under strict US FDA guidelines. Made in the USA. No Parabens. No Oils. Cruelty-Free. For all skin types.
- This Best-Selling Phyto + Botanical Gel is an exceptional lightening formula containing 3 powerful lightening ingredients kojic acid, alpha-arbutin, and bearberry leave extract to provide exceptional skin tone evening properties.
- Contains cucumber and thyme extracts to provide soothing and calming properties.
- Provides anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties to reduce red, irritated skin & to keep pores clean. Infused with hyaluronic acid to help hydrate as it lightens and heals.
- The manufacturing date and time a product is applied are both critical components which define the performance level a topical antioxidant treatment will provide to the skin. Cosmetic Skin Solutions LLC manufactures our entire line of topical antioxidant treatments once per week to ensure absolute freshness and to optimize efficacy prior to use.
- This botanical gel for hyperpigmentation is an advanced lightening formula combining four active ingredients to diminish discoloration and improve the overall health of the skin. Kojic acid and arbutin, natural alternatives to hydroquinone, work synergistically to help break up hyperpigmentation, while cucumber and thyme contain anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties to soothe red, irritated skin. Active ingredients are delivered in a hyaluronic acid base to hydrate as they help heal, calm, and improve the appearance of the skin. Phyto+ can also be used to help reduce erythema and to maintain results following invasive cosmetic procedures.
- 1 oz.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.