Fraser Optics 14x 40mm Stedi-Eye Monolite Law Enforcement Monocular
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Gyro-Stabilized Imaging
- 14x Magnification
- 40mm Objective Lens
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Up to 98% Motion Reduction
- Nylon Pouch and Hard Carrying Case
- The 14x40 Stedi-Eye Monolite-BL Stabilized Monocular from Fraser Optics is an advanced electro-optical device designed for long-range observations from an unstable viewing platform. Fraser has developed electro-optics for the US Military since 1972 and is an industry leader in the production of next generation optical stabilization. Their rigorous and high-minded approach to designing, prototyping, and manufacturing world-class products has earned Fraser a reputation in both industrial and defense markets. Stedi-Eye series optics are manufactured in the United States and feature a rugged housing ready to withstand long-term use in demanding conditions. The Monolite includes a hard carrying case with custom die-cut protective foam lining, a black nylon pouch with shoulder strap, and Fraser's Advanced Lens Cleaning Kit for maintaining lens surfaces. The Monolite uses gyro stabilization technology to correct up to 98% of image motion caused by hand tremor and platform motion. This is espe
- Magnification: 14.0x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3 mm
- Eye Relief: 14 mm
- Angle of View: 4.3
- Field of View: 229 ft (70 m) at 1000 yd
- Resolution: 4.3 arc seconds
- Stabilization Freedom: +/- 8
- Diopter Correction: +/- 4
- Scan Rate: 8
- Power Supply: (1) CR123 battery; external DC
- Fraser Optics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.