Fraser Optics 14x 40mm Stedi-Eye Monolite Law Enforcement Monocular
A true treasure hunter from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Gyro-Stabilized Imaging
- 14x Magnification
- 40mm Objective Lens
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Up to 98% Motion Reduction
- Nylon Pouch and Hard Carrying Case
- The 14x40 Stedi-Eye Monolite-BL Stabilized Monocular from Fraser Optics is an advanced electro-optical device designed for long-range observations from an unstable viewing platform. Fraser has developed electro-optics for the US Military since 1972 and is an industry leader in the production of next generation optical stabilization. Their rigorous and high-minded approach to designing, prototyping, and manufacturing world-class products has earned Fraser a reputation in both industrial and defense markets. Stedi-Eye series optics are manufactured in the United States and feature a rugged housing ready to withstand long-term use in demanding conditions. The Monolite includes a hard carrying case with custom die-cut protective foam lining, a black nylon pouch with shoulder strap, and Fraser's Advanced Lens Cleaning Kit for maintaining lens surfaces. The Monolite uses gyro stabilization technology to correct up to 98% of image motion caused by hand tremor and platform motion. This is espe
- Magnification: 14.0x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3 mm
- Eye Relief: 14 mm
- Angle of View: 4.3
- Field of View: 229 ft (70 m) at 1000 yd
- Resolution: 4.3 arc seconds
- Stabilization Freedom: +/- 8
- Diopter Correction: +/- 4
- Scan Rate: 8
- Power Supply: (1) CR123 battery; external DC
- Fraser Optics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.