Ispeed Pioneer Trail Poles - Black
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- * Manganese steel tip with removable rubber ferrule, protect the hiking stick. * Made of lightweight aluminum metal, strong and light weighted. * Material: Aviation aluminum alloy rod, manganese steel tip Each pole can be extended to any length from 25.5 to 53 inches in length. The poles extend by turn locking system and each pole has measuring on the middle section for easy adjustment to your preferred height on every trip. They also have a durable steel tip hidden under the rubber foot at the bottom for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain. Each pole also come with an optional snow disk for year round enjoyment OR for use on softer ground coverings so the poles won't sink. Each stick contains an anti shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking. They also have very comfortable soft plastic grips with attached wrist straps and mini compass. There is also a very soft foam grip located just below the standard grip for use when pole is in the collapsed position for easier more comfortable carrying.
- Ispeed 1 4
- Ispeed 1 4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.