Petzl Elios Comfortable Versatile Climbing Helmet
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility: lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS. Expanded polystyrene foam liner. Helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Comfortable on the head: sliding shutters to adjust ventilation. Absorbent comfort foam. Adjustment buckles are placed to the sides, away from the chin
- Totally adjustable according to head size: quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn. Headband height adjustment. Chinstrap can be positioned forward or back
- Adapts easily to the activity: headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips. Compatible with the VIZION eye shield. Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polystyrene liner, polyester webbing, PE foam
- SIZE 1: Weight - 300g. Head circumference 48-56 cm. SIZE 2: Weight - 330g. Head circumference 53-61 cm. Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA 106.
- Very versatile and durable, the ELIOS helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... It offers effective impact protection with its ABS shell and polystyrene foam liner. Fully adjustable and adapts to all head shapes: The sliding ventilation shutters allow the user to open or close them depending on conditions.
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Helmet
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.