Victorian Binoculars in Bronze
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Add a delightful sense of history to your desk, to your mantle, or to your collection with these Authentic Models Victorian Binoculars with Tripod. Crafted from bronze and featuring a 4x magnification, these working binoculars make a nice homage to the Victorian era in which they were invented. About Authentic Models Authentic Models strives to create and distribute a comprehensive collection of historic and fine art reproductions worldwide. Haring Piebenga founded the company in 1968, and today AM is a European wholesale manufacturer with warehouses and corporate offices in Oregon and Amsterdam. AM pursues original items at auction and uses these models for their design ideas. Each hand-made item appeals to the human need for nostalgia, intrigue, and beauty by evoking a story from the past. High-quality construction using only the finest materials ensures that these charming pieces will become treasured heirlooms in their own right. Crafted from bronze. Victorian-era working showpiece. Natural bronze finish. Features 4x magnification.
- Authentic Models
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.