6 Million Candlepower Spotlight with Handle - Black (HUL-18-24V-F)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Lightbulb Type
- Has a 100 watt halogen bulb which produces a light beam approximately 800 long by 65 wide.
- Light can be ordered in either 12 or 24 volt. It is 10 in. high 5.5 in. diameter & 4.25 in deep.
- It includes a detachable 16 ' coil cord with cigarette plug. Other cords are available.
- A simple on/off toggle switch is located on the side of the handle for easy operation.
- Head is mounted to the handle w/adjustable hinge that allows the head to be adjusted vertically.
- 6 Million Candlepower Spotlight with Handle, 12 foot Coil Cord and Cigarette Plug - 12 / 24 Volts DC (-24 volts-Flood). Buy American Compliant The Larson Electronics HUL-18 Spotlight is a rugged and effective spotlight designed to provide users with a powerful, durable, and easy to use source of reliable light. This spotlight has a 100 watt halogen bulb which produces a light beam approximately 800 long by 65 wide. This spotlight includes a detachable 16 foot coil cord with cigarette plug for convenient connection to vehicles and equipment. This durable and weatherproof spotlight is ruggedly designed to withstand heavy duty use and includes a 16 foot coil cord and cigarette plug adapter to allow connection to any vehicle or ATV equipped with a cigarette plug. This light contains a single 100 watt halogen bulb paired with a precision aluminum reflector and borosilicate hardened glass lens to produce a powerful 800 lumen, 6 million candlepower light beam that reaches 800 feet in length and 65 feet in width. This beam is strong enough to allow operators to read signs, license plates, addresses and other similar markings at the far end of its total range. This spotlight is built for durability and comfort with an impact resistant housing, an ergonomically designed 5 inch tall polycarbonate handle that matches the contours of your hand, and a light head that can be adjusted vertically. The 5.5 inch diameter lamp and reflector assembly is protected by a borosilicate hardened glass lens that is sealed against water and dust to provide an IP67 rating and weatherproof protection. A simple on/off toggle switch is located on the side of the handle for easy operation and power options include 12 or 24 volt DC versions for use with most common vehicle, boat or ATV electrical systems. This spotlight is ideal for utility workers, sportsmen, industrial/commercial operators and anyone who needs a portable yet powerful and rugged source of illumination.
- Larson Electronics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.