LE 10W Double Joint Ball Mount & Magnetic Base LED Spotlight (0321OXBJP2Y)
A clever deal seeker from CO snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Produces 900 lumens of light while drawing only 10 watts at .8 amp from a 12 volt electrical system
- Magnetic base provides 100 lbs of magnetic grip Ships w/12' detachable coil cord w/cigarette plug
- Double ball joint mount provides the ability to adjust the unit at various angles while mounted
- Spot beam is approximately 225' L by 45' W. Optional flood version with 35 degree beam spread
- Loosening thumb nut on mount allows moving light head 360 deg. of rotation & 140 deg. of tilt
- 10 Watt LED Spotlight w/ Double Joint Ball Mount and Magnetic Base - 900 Lumen - 9-48VDC - 225' Spot(-Black-Flood). Buy American Compliant The Larson Electronics LED10W-1S-MDB 10 Watt LED Light with double ball joint mount and magnetic base is recommended for applications where a temporary and adjustable mounting system is desired. The magnetic base provides 100 lbs of magnetic grip while a double ball joint mount provides the operator with the ability to adjust the unit at various angles while mounted. Adjusting this unit is as easy as loosening the thumb nut on the side of the mount, which allows moving the light head through 360 degrees of rotation and 140 degrees of tilt. This unit offers a life rating of 50,000 life hours and is compatible with 9 to 48 volts DC. With a 900 lumen rating, this small LED unit provides operators with a versatile and powerful LED lighting solution. The LED light emitter from Larson Electronics produces 900 lumens of bright light while drawing only 10 w
- Color: Black
- Style: Rustic
- Finish: Black
- Power Source: Corded-Electric
- Wattage: 10 watts
- Type of Bulb: LED
- Larson Electronics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.