Suki Exfoliate Foaming Body Cleanser, 210ml
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Our larger, round-edged sugar crystals (sanding sugar), created for the thick, drier dead skin cells of the body, melt into pure AHA for healthy cell renewal without tearing skin. we use sugar instead of salt or pits because sugar provides a very effective & customizable exfoliation process with a reduced risk of tearing into the upper derma & causing irritation. pure sugar crystals are hexagonal shaped with less extreme angles versus the square, sharp edges of salt that cut into the skin. sugar's lower molecular bonds allow granules to slowly dissolve, becoming smaller & smoother while using, & becoming gentler as well! the healthy layers of skin become exposed, but not in an unhealthy, too exposed way. in contrast, salt converts directly from hard sharp crystals to saline with no transition stage to reduce the harsh action. melted sugar changes to AHA, further loosening the bonds of toxins & dead skin cells for safe & effective deep cleansing. suki rounding sugar: at suki we have a very specific standards to ensure consistent & effective exfoliation every time. crystal size (surface area) & mineral impurities found in many sugars, brown & unrefined, alter the melting temperature, creating inconsistent results - we use only fine sugar crystals for the face & larger crystals for the body, to assure consistent application & result every time.&, because of the consistent crystalline change to smooth, we refer to our sugar as rounded.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.