Panasonic ER-GB40-S Boby Hair Trimmer
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Panasonic ER-GB40-S Boby Hair Trimmer is rated out of 5 by 64.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Missing some key features 2 things I don't like about this shaver: 1.) You have to charge it in the cradle. So this means you cannot use it while it is plugged in and charging. There should be a cord that connects directly to the unit so that you can use it while it is plugged in. 2.) There is no charge level indicator. Meaning, you have no idea how much charge is left in the battery. So you can be caught half way through a trim and it will stop. Also, when charging, you have no idea when it is fully charged. Again, an indicator would be nice so you don't just plug it in and guess at what the battery charge is. These 2 items are pretty annoying to me. But, if you can live with it, it is a good razor for the money. I guess you will have to spend more to get features that I feel should be standard.
Date published: 2015-09-02
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent hair trimmer, but . . . Panasonic makes excellent hair trimmers that cut well, are easy to use, and provide great results. I would rate it much higher except for its lack of one key feature. My first Panasonic hair trimmer was the model ER-CA35 with a universal voltage adapter built-in. I used it while traveling abroad on many occasions. Now Panasonic offers only the ER-GB40 in the same price range and with all the features of the ER-CA35 except for universal voltage. I feel like they have downgraded the product.
Date published: 2016-02-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Like it but where are the replacement blades? After a year or so of use it starts cutting rough. I need a new glad attachment. They used to be sold here but no more. And they're impossible to find anywhere else. So if you buy this know that you'll need to buy on every year or so unless they make the blade available again.
Date published: 2016-07-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Keeps my beard and 'stache in shape I have been using this device for months now, and it does a good job with little fuss. The instructions on oiling the trimmer are a little vague. It is difficult to tell where to put the 3 drops from the pictogram on the unit. And, is it really necessary to oil it after each use? The plastic trimmer is easy to set for the length you want to trim your beard. The clipper is good, but must be used upside down (not intuitive!), and does not clip stray hairs to make outlines like a razor blade can make. It gives a feeling of durability, which is what I wxpect from Panasonic.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great Trimmer This was my second beard trimmer and it's great. The trimmer blades seem to be considerably sharper than the ones on the other brand I was using, so my beard is trimmed far more precisely. The fact that this unit offers both replaceable cutters and battery are a bonus--no need to toss out the whole thing when they wear out. The length adjustment goes well beyond what I need, but it allows you to get exactly the length you want.
Date published: 2014-11-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Anonymous from Never again I have owned Panasonic electric shavers for 30+ years. The delivery time was excellent, but after that I don't have much good to say.. This shaver requires a THIRTY hour charge time? And the book says 30 while the shaver itself says 20. Strike one. Then the trimming experience itself. It clogs up so fast I find myself cleaning it out every 1-2 minutes. Strike two.. Then the adjustment foil itself. Figured out RIGHT away that one has to be VERY delicate with the adjustments or I just know that it will break. Strike three. It's not as user friendly as I thought it would be. I will be contacting Panasonic asap...I ordered this on 2/10/16-Got it on 2/13. Used it ONCE on 2/14. Lousy experience overall.
Date published: 2016-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Excellent Trimmer What was I thinking? I bought a cheaper, no name trimmer on Groupon and I got what I paid for. I then ordered this Panasonic to make up for my mistake and it is perfect: stylish, very quiet, easy to use, trims well -- and barely more expensive than the cheap trimmer I bought and have already discarded. Many settings to get just the perfect length beard, allows for precise trimming around edges, and can be used in water. Perfect!
Date published: 2016-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice Trimmer I am using for beard/mushtache/head. only issue was manual should be more informative. it took a WEEK for me to undestand the correct (i assumed not sure its correct or not)angle to use this trimmer. I am using it power buttom always down and trimming against direction of hair.
Date published: 2013-08-09
- The powerful, versatile Panasonic Beard Trimmer ER-GB40-S for men can easily be used cordless anytime, anywhere or plugged it into an AC outlet for longer use. The durable, super-sharp blades in this powerful beard and mustache trimmer system are precision-honed to an acute 45 angle to create the optimal cutting edge for quick, efficient maintenance of beards, hair and mustaches. A quick-adjust trimmer dial is located on the sure-grip, ergonomic men's cordless trimmer handle to provide 19 precision settings from 1mm to 10mm for the exact length you want for smooth, precise trimming, sculpting, detailing and cutting. This Panasonic hair and beard trimmer for men is also wet/dry convenient. When you re in a hurry, the ER-GB40-S waterproof beard trimmer delivers a quick, even dry trim over the sink or on-the-go. And, because this Panasonic trimmer is fully immersible in water, it also performs just as effectively when used in the shower. Clean up is quick and simple. The Panasonic ER-GB40 beard and mustache trimmer cleans under running water with easy-open water drain for thorough cleansing and maintenance, and a handy cleaning brush is included for on-the-spot hair clipper blade cleaning. The included, high-efficiency AC charging stand keeps your mustache and beard battery charged and ready. An indicator lamp glows red while the Panasonic ER-GB40-S trimmer is charging. And for grooming away from home, both the compact beard and mustache trimmer and stand fit easily into any men's grooming kit, bag or luggage.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.