Philips Norelco Rounded Trimming Combs Bodygroom - Silver/Blue (BG2028/42)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Philips Norelco Rounded Trimming Combs Bodygroom - Silver/Blue (BG2028/42) is rated out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CameronH93 from Easy to Handle, Easy to Operate, Fast This product is great for removing body hairs, I have a lot of hair on my chest and stomach and with this product, I can remove it in less than 10, having no irritation to my sensitive skin. It works perfectly in the shower!!! Make sure to apply moisturiser after shaving, when hairs grow back, they do pull on your shirt which can become annoying... this product is perfect for a quick body shave or trim, including "down under" (make sure to go more slow while shaving there...) if time permits, use an actual bladed razor after the use of this product for a more silky look (don't forget the moistureiser)! Hope this review helps, now I am going to go use mine!
Date published: 2013-04-16
Rated 1 out of 5 by jcallen5 from Not worth the money After my previous shaver died on a trip to Europe, I decided to pay the extra $10 that this cost over the newer version of my old shaver. This body groomer has the horsepower of my old shaver when its battery was almost dead. It takes 8 swipes to cut any hair thats longer than 1/10th of an inch and it takes at least three swipes to cut any other hair. It is not worth the money and you should save the money and buy a cheaper shaver.
Date published: 2013-01-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by SlickNoNick from Very Good Product for the Price I bought this body groomer to prevent shaving injuries in "more sensitive" areas. And it performs this role in an very good manner. It is a light, delicate shaver and should not be used for heavier shaving tasks with a lot of thick, coarse hair. But it performs beautifully for what I think it was designed for -- delicate shaving in delicate areas.
Date published: 2013-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by BlazedBatman from Quick and Easy I've used this model for 2 years, and its perfect for me. Does the job and I love the different comb sizes. Waterproof makes cleaning effortless and it works all over the body. My complaint against electric shavers vs. a razor is a close shave, and this shaver is the closest shave you can get for the price. Zero maintenance or replacement parts for 2 years and still holds a massive charge. Thanks for the excellent product.... and sorry for not buying more shaving products, didn't need to after this purchase. Thanks again.
Date published: 2014-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by ronchi25 from Perfect for me! I've been using versions of the Philips Bodygroom for several years now. This model is even sturdier than past models, and even more ergonomic. It's perfect for the reason I use it, which is to remove body hair down to the skin level in those places that I want to have that kind of look.
Date published: 2013-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by themovster from the product is easy to use and it does what it requires. the product is easy to use and does what it requires. the groomer doesn't knick you up like older products. it shaves very quickly and effortlessly. highly reccomend.
Date published: 2013-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Randy141314 from Useful and waterproof! This was exactly what i was looking for. This device performs very well both in and out of water. The only thing i might change is the design of the charging station.
Date published: 2013-09-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by Frank606 from Not as good as the original. This model bites! Literally. I had two of the original Bodygroomers over a course of 4 years and they were fantastic! Eventually the batteries go bad and will not last on a charge but otherwise great. This model, however similar, seems to have the cutting head at a slightly different angle and possibly the cutter edges as well. It does not shave as easily, or closely, and the outer cutters will pretty readily snag and or bite the skin. And we all know we don't want that!
Date published: 2013-07-15
- Rounded trimming combs comfortably glide over the skin while trimming even the thickest hair
- Shave head prevents nicks and cuts while capturing long and short hairs in a single stroke
- 3 combs included for different body hair lengths
- A great gift, the bodygroomer's maintenance-free blades self-sharpen to ensure a precise, even trim and shave every time
- Use wet or dry, in or out of the shower. Simply rinse the device under the faucet foreasy cleaning
- The Philips Norelco Bodygroom 3100 (Model No: BG2028/42) allows you to trim and shave conveniently and safely below the neck. The rounded trimming combs comfortably glide over the skin while trimming even the thickest hair. The shave head prevents nicks and cuts while capturing long and short hairs in a single stroke. Three combs are included for trimming different body hair lengths. The maintenance-free blades self-sharpen to ensure a precise, even trim and shave every time. Use wet or dry, in or out of the shower, simply rinse the device under the faucet for easy cleaning. The high-performance battery provides up to 50 minutes of cordless use after an 8 hour charge. For best results, replace shaving heads with BG2000 replacement heads every 12 months. Packaging Includes: Electric groomer, power cord, charging stand, 3 trimming combs and cleaning brush.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.