1 Gal. Premium Macadamia Oil Pure Health Hair Skin Care Anti-Aging
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Skin Care Human facial skin and full-body skin takes plenty of benefits from various grapeseed oil uses. The oil can be used as moisturizer, acne remedy, anti-aging agent, wound healers, and more . It contains a bunch of useful subtances including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, vitamin E, and linoleic acid. Grapeseed oil is almost an all-in-one substance which you can use as a complete skin treatment solution every day because it is very light and safe to use for sensitive skin also.
- Hair Care The extraction results of grapeseed are able to stimulate the growth of hair cell. In general, the oil inhibits the destruction of collagen thus it will improve overall health condition of all body tissues including skin and hair.
- Anti-aging Other grapeseed oil uses for cosmetic purposes include its ability to protect skin from sun exposure and increase antioxidant level in the blood. When applied directly to facial skin, especially to under-eye circles, the oil reduces the appearance of those signs of aging approximately in a week. On the other hand, it may increase the level of antioxidant in the blood thus it reduces aging signs from inside the body.
- Wrinkles and Stretch Marks Studies have shown that the antioxidant activity of Grape Seed Extract may reduce the damage to skin cells and enhance the production of collagen and elastin which is important for strong and healthy looking skin. Therefore taking Grapeseed supplements daily may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, and saggy skin. A suggested remedy is to also apply Grapeseed Oil onto the affected skin daily overnight.
- Cooking Smoke point is the temperature at which any cooking oils start to break down to free fatty acids and produces smoke. High smoke point (up to 216-degree Celsius) is one of the greatest strengths of grapeseed oil. The property is useful for bringing natural taste and nutty flavor in sauteing and stir-frying as well. Grapeseed oil is also great as a base for flavoring with herbs including ginger, garlic, rosemary, and more.
- Non Branded
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.