InTENSity Hybrid 5000 TENS w/ LED 5-Mode Timer (DI3302)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) is a non-invasive, drug-free method of controlling pain and is used topically
- Electrodes pulse width is 50-300(uS), pulse rate is 2-150(Hz), and is a square pulse
- The dual channel allows for use with two or four electrodes depending on your needs
- State of the art processor gives digital accuracy with easy-to-use analogue controls and the unit's time allows for 15 minute, 30 minute, or constant increments
- Relieve your aches and pains with the InTENSity 5000 hybrid digital TENS unit which utilizes microprocessor technology to provide accurate performance. The Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) unit is a drug-free and non-invasive approach to controlling pain due to muscle injuries and other conditions.
- Soothe physical discomfort with the easy to use InTENSity 5000 hybrid digital TENS unit. The InTENSity 5000 unit features five modes and a timer setting to meet your needs and digital accuracy with simple to operate analogue controls. The dual channel can be used with two or four electrodes depending on the area to be treated and the set includes a safety amplitude cap to protect you from accidental knob movements.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0 - 80 mA
- Pulse Rate: 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 30 - 260
- Wave Form: monophasic square pulse wave
- Timer: 15, 30, and 60 minutes
- Current Solutions
- Tens Analog
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.