iReliev Massager Unit for Back Pain Relief (ET-1313-CM-5050-4)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- DUAL Channel, which means you can use with 2 Pads for Smaller Body Parts or 4 For Large Body Parts or Multiple Body Parts. You can even Purchase a Back Wrap Accessory (sold separately) at a Later Time is you wish making iReliev one of the most flexible systems out there. The Clear LCD Shows Program Mode P1-P8, Power Level, Battery Life, 5-60 Adjustable Timer, Intensity Output By Channel and Auto-Lock Out Feature While On Go!
- Easier to use, More Effective, Compact & Portable.
- The iReliev TENS Pain Relief System Features 8 Pre-Programmed Therapy Modes. RX Equivalent Output Intensity Offer 25 Levels--or 80 mA, Unmatched for a Device the Footprint of a Credit Card. You can wear on your Body Un-noticed, while You're at Work, On the Go or Relaxing at Home
- FDA Cleared for Natural Pain Relief! The iReliev System is safe and requires no prescription. Over the Counter Pain Relief without Harmful Drugs or Invasive Devices. Ideal for those who want to purely and simply BLOCK PAIN where and when it hurts. Your iReliev Bundle Comes Complete with Dual Channel TENS System & 2 Replacement Leads & 16 Electrode Pads. The Electrodes are Premium 2" x 2" Pre-gelled Pads. Be Careful of imitators with poor quality 1.5" x 1.5" Pads. No Messy Conductive Gel Required with iReliev. Each 4/Pack Comes in a Tamper Proof Poly Bag Pouch.
- Provides temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching muscles due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities. Can the iReliev TENS device help block pain signals? YES! MAY HELP PROVIDE ON DEMAND RELIEF FROM ACUTE OR CHRONIC PAIN SYMPTOMS FAST--WITH SAFE, DRUG FREE iReliev?...JUST ASK THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST. Enjoy fast sweet relief from muscle and joint relief featuring the latest in TENS Technology! This safe noninvasive drug free method of pain management has been prescribed by your Doctor and paid by insurance companies up to $330. iReliev ? is Effective, Affordable and Available to the Masses. The only difference is iReliev has been specifically cleared as OTC Device ensuring safety and ease of use for the consumer market. PHYSICAL THERAPIST ENDORSED: I, Joseph R. Noel, PT, being a licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Florida and having practiced as a Physical Therapist for the last 24 years do hereby recommend the iReliev TENS unit for effect
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.