3M Durapore Surgical Tape Box 12 - Size: 1" x 10 yd (1538-1)
A true treasure hunter from PA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Medical Adhesive Tape
- Age Group
- 12 Rolls Per Box
- Surgical Tape
- 3M Durapore Surgical Tape is a "silk-like" cloth tape with a latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive that offers high strength and adhesion. It especially adheres well to dry skin. Durapore Surgical Tape is the most economical, high-strength and high-adhesion tape offered by 3M. This tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing, and immobilization. Product Features: Available in several width sizes and packaging. Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape. High strength for durability. Adheres well to dry skin. Conformable. Versatile. Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients. Water-resistant. Suggested Applications: Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing). Anchoring bulky dressings. When tape width must be customized. Immobilizing fingers and toes. Stabilizing finger splints. The product referenced on this detail page is sold by the box of 12. * 12 Rolls Per Box
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.