Atkins Day Break Snack Bars 5 Cranberry Almond 0ea 6 g, 100 mg, 5.0
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Science has been at the core of every decision we ve ever made. It all started in 1963, when Dr. Robert C. Atkins began to formalize the controlled carbohydrate approach after studying a series of articles published in the Journal of the American Medical Association that supported this theory. At Atkins, we continue to educate consumers about the growing body of research on weight loss and weight management. In fact, today, there are over 80 studies that highlight the positive weight loss results and other health benefits associated with following the Atkins Diet. These benefits include weight loss, improvement in risk factors for heart disease, hypertension and diabetes, inflammation, benefits in treating epilepsy and decreasing obesity in children and adolescents. And of course, science extends to our products, whose great taste and nutrition are the result of thorough scientific formulation using the some of the best ingredients on Earth.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.