Bunion Treatment Bootie - Right Foot - Size: Medium
A clever deal seeker from DC snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT THE TOE HOLE!
- Bunion Bootie is the complete non-surgical treatment for bunion pain and discomfort; protects, temporarily corrects, and is discrete! Support that can be worn barefoot and in almost any shoe for day and night support
- An ultra-thin barrier (only 0.4mm thick) to help protect against blisters, rubbing, & redness
- A natural & comfortable way to treat bunion pain. 100% made of a soft flexible material
- XS, S, M, L, XL sizes & L/R foot. Material may relax so if in doubt about size, go with the smaller
- Bunion Bootie is the complete bunion treatment; protective, corrective, supportive, and comfortable... and not to mention discrete! Truly one-of-a-kind in the world of bunion treatments. Unlike rigid bunion splints, braces, toe spacers, or bunion pads, Bunion Bootie can be worn as an insert in any shoe easily and comfortably. The Bunion Bootie acts as a barrier, preventing blisters and continued rubbing from footwear which can lead to increased irritation of the sensitive area. The bunion sleeve utilizes a toe hood over the big toe and is anchored by a heel strap to easily achieve temporary straightening, yet it's gentle enough to be worn after a long day on your feet. The ultra-thin alignment aid can be worn during the day (without adding unwanted bulk in your shoe), or at night to help reduce the tension in the big toe joint and provide pain relief to the bunion sufferer. Bunion Bootie is great for active lifestyles; walkers, runners, golfers and has been worn by many professional at
- Bunion Bootie
- Bunion Bootie
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.