Cho-Pat Golfer's Elbow Support, Black, Medium, 9.5 - 11 inches
A savvy shopper from NY snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Golfer's elbow medial epicondylitis is a common injury to those engaged in activities that apply stress to the forearm. Characterized by pain and tenderness on the inner side of the elbow where the tendons of the forearm muscles attach to the bone on the inside of the elbow, the inflammation usually results from small tears to the tendon fibers that attach the muscles of the forearm to the bone. The Cho Pat golfer's elbow support applies sufficient pressure to the upper forearm and helps stabilize the forearm muscle group in order to minimize stress on the muscles and tendons, alleviate pain and discomfort and assist in healing. Available in multiple sizes. Measure around arm just below elbow.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.